Thread: direct challenge to VI (resolved)

Default direct challenge to VI (resolved)

your billing company has taken this months sub payment but wont credit my account, this is not acceptable, i would like to set up payment directly to you, as many others would, i ask that you respond, or would that be too much to ask?

Default Re: direct challenge to VI

They have said if you wish you could send a check to them by snail mail, but it will take a while to process it. So if you do choose to do that I would suggest doing a 6 month or better yet yearly sub. But they recommended you use Paypal.

well as i see it, after talking to my bank, they got paid, but when i speak to them they say"no we dont have it", my bank says they do, thats theft, flat out

im waiting VI, a response would be nice, pls tell me why you took my money but refuse to let me into the game, clock is ticking

Virtrium doesn't take your money, PayPal acts as a broker between you and Virtrium. If there is a misunderstanding between any of these parties your best bet is a support ticket.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Have you tried filling out a ticket ? You probably would get a faster response then using the forums .

did that route and both my bank and paypal say there is no problem, put paypal resuses to accept the money thet already took, what a bunch of idiots, so i challenge VI , i trust they are at least capable of helping, all i know is i payed paypal, and the money is gone, sorry but im pissed off, this could get very ugly

Well have you gotten a transaction number from your bank for it? I am not sure Vi can do any thing as they do not deal directly with your money. The only thing I could say is challenge the payment with your bank and let them deal with paypal.

as i expected, take my money, better yet let me give you all i have, take it all send me a tell so i can transfer everything my family has, you dissapoint me, feeble

i got a number from my bank to give to paypal, they say they have no use for it, a conf number to secure payment that they already took, this is bad

No Vi did not take your money. Paypal has made a mistake, which happens people and computers can make mistakes. Vi has not touched your money directly and as it has just happened has not seen a penny of the money. It is really easy to get your money back. Just tell your bank what happen, that you war charged the amount but they are not showing the transaction so you wish the charge reversed and let the bank do it jump and clear up the mess.

its been stated in both threads...

file a ticket.

if anything Vitrium is very fast in looking at and resolving tickets that have been submitted. In fact I'd almost bet you will get a response in this thread.

i dont mean to accuse VI, but every other channel says there are no probs with my account, other than paypal took my money today and says they didnt, so i seek VI, its thier game, i challenge them to help

VI, pls wake the .... up, i have things i need to do in hz tonite, you have my money, do you need my first born too?, come on guys, its a business, act like it, or you need me to give more money?, wash your car?, respond

i ask a world master/dev to respond

Gothos,

You will have to submit a support ticket for us to be able to help you. http://support.istaria.com

Please include as much information as you can in that ticket. We cannot discuss account information on the forums in order to protect the privacy of our customers.

Thank you,
    Horizons CS

Thread Information