Thread: cant even submit a ticket (resolved)

Default cant even submit a ticket (resolved)

i tryed wont let me in, hope you enjoy the money you took, now im far past upset, now we are in a fight

Default Re: cant even submit a ticket

Did you even try to create an account? As it is not the same as your game account for just such a case of not having a working game log in.

Also you know you do not have to create a new thread every time.

lol ya, ty deth for asking, but i have an account for both game and forums, i have recorded all this and , well my bank see's it as a fraud, ill try to resolve this in a calm way but its a matter of theft

You need to create a support site account as it is different than the main game login.

Side note: Using kind and polite words makes everyone day and job more enjoyable. Devs are dragons and naka-duskael too, with feelings that can easily be injured. Emotionally injured devs are less likely to want to wake up every morning to help the gifted fight the aegis, and things worse than the aegis, such as bugs and disobedient shard hamsters... So we must be careful about sharp and pointy words.

Gothos, it would be helpful to those of us trying to help you if you could give an explanation of WHY you can't do the things you are saying you can't do. Stop the whole "throwing down the gauntlet" attitude. It's not going to get you anywhere.

If you can't submit a ticket, did you send a PM to the Horizons CS username here with why you can't submit a ticket?

Do you know that you don't have to create an account in order to submit a ticket? All you have to do is have an email address for them to respond to. This is the specific url you need: http://support.istaria.com/support-c...=&mod_id=4&t=2

well icant even send a ticket, believe me i tryed, im at a loss, cant do anything, but as of about 4 pm est they took thier money today, im still without, in the morning it will be reported as theft by instructions of my bank, was hoping i could fix this b4 that, but bottom line, they took, so give

If that fails, send a PM to Horizons_CS

There are a lot of options here, and not giving a reason why you can't open a ticket isn't going to help you out.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Gothos View Post
    well icant even send a ticket, believe me i tryed, im at a loss, cant do anything,
    Probably because your forum nor game log-ins work on the support site.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

personally, i say let gothos go.....obviously s/he has no idea how to adequetely and properly explain what is happening and is not patient enough to wait for assistance or advice.

horizons has enough problems without trying to make peeps like that happy too.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

personally, i say let gothos go.....obviously s/he has no idea how to adequetely and properly explain what is happening and is not patient enough to wait for assistance or advice.
    jeepers, gothos only posted 9 times in less than the hour it took for a developer to respond on the forums to the thread s/he started, and s/he was only demanding instant response from the developers while giving little to no detail.

where do folks pick up this kind of forums behaviour?? never mind, i'd rather not know. i'm just grateful that thread was locked.

U have to create a account on the support site - it does NOT use game/forum login...

As he stoped posting like mad last night I thing he figured it out or they gave his cash back.

I checked with support and it looks like this issue was resolved. Gothos - if you're still having trouble just submit a ticket to [email protected] and they will help.

Horizons CS

Thread Information