Thread: I cannot update my account information

Unhappy I cannot update my account information

It's saying that my debit checking account is tied to a paypal account, which it is not. It cannot process it as a credit/debit because it believes it is registered with Paypal.

I cannot for the life of me understand why this would cause a problem. I filed a ticket with support and all I got was a 7 day trial, which has expired.

I think this is the straw that broke the camels back. Perhaps it is time to take my leave of Istaria forever.

If support should email me at my address on the account, and help sort it out, perhaps I will stay, but judging by past experience, nothing will happen.

Good luck Istaria.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Default Re: I cannot update my account information

this sounds like a PayPal problem, not Virtrium. Have you contacted PayPal?
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

First, why do you expect support will contact you? Reyem's good, but last I knew, he wasn't part of the "Psychic Friends Network".

Second, your debit card could only be linked to your paypal account if you gave paypal that number.

Third, if you really never have given paypal that number, you need to contact them and find out how they got it. I agree with Arietna. This sounds like a paypal issue, not a Virtrium one.

Actually, something about what you said is bugging me. You said you tried to "update your account information". What site are you going to that you're giving Virtrium your debit card directly?

You should be going here: https://accounts.istaria.com/member.php

Any other site most likely isn't connected to Horizons, so if there's somewhere else you've tried to give your account information to, I'd be concerned. And the accounts.istaria site doesn't ask for credit/debit card information directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Actually, something about what you said is bugging me. You said you tried to "update your account information". What site are you going to that you're giving Virtrium your debit card directly?

You should be going here: https://accounts.istaria.com/member.php

Any other site most likely isn't connected to Horizons, so if there's somewhere else you've tried to give your account information to, I'd be concerned. And the accounts.istaria site doesn't ask for credit/debit card information directly.
    That link worked.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Thread Information