Thread: What support tickets do you currently have open?

Default What support tickets do you currently have open?

I thought this would be a good practice in making sure that everything posted in this forum as a bug is also submitted to Vi as a ticket. At the same time, I am curious who actually opens tickets and what the issues are.

I curretnly have 3 tickets open. One I sumitted last week and two this week. All are regarding age old problems that still need rezolution.

Here's what I have:
    Quote Originally Posted by Finned dragon head neck coloring problem. ID=GLM-51498-714
    Submitted to '[email protected] - Technical and Game Support'

It is my opinion this was a bad model design flaw on the finned head of the adult and ancient dragons, but I'm not really asking for a fix to the game for this.

When I designed my dragon all those years ago when I first bought Horizons, I didn't know that once he grew up he would have this neck issue as an adult or ancient because it frankly doesn't show on hatchlings using this head. But I was wondering if there is any chance that my Callak Deathwing charactor can be adjusted so that his underchin scale color and pattern matches the rest of his neck. The problem is that the head, which is not colored as the belly also becomes part of the neck, making the coloring stop laving a "hangedman smile" where the coloring stops. This has bothered me for years and years, but I would be much happier if the flaw was at least improoved via a modification of my charactors database settings. Is this possible? Example BMP picture with markup is attached.
    Reyem sumitted this to the live team where it was acknowledged as a known issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon nasty after kutit transform. ID=MPR-55063-971

There is an ugly bug that was introduced immediately after the withered scales were implemented in the game where if a dragon transformed to kutit and back, all other players would se him overlayed with what appears to be a withered scale skin and model, resulting in a really nasty looking dirty dark colored dragon. If that dragon didn't have earfins before, he gains them. Example images have been included.

Note: This is not visible to yourself on your own dragon. If the dragon goes far enough out of sight from the players that saw him transform, and returns, the model fixes itself.
    Submitted yesterday. Awaiting response.

Quote Originally Posted by HZ Sound System problem. ID=AEX-53665-193

A long time ago, I think it was while HZ was still under Artifact care, a sound system modification was made to the game. I never noticed any sound issues before this modification, however it was stated by the current game care taker that this was to resolve some sound issues and improove the sound system in the game.

Ever since this modification was made, repeating sound effects that need to interrupt themselves to remain in sync with the game no longer do so, and instead wait for the completion of its last play before looping. This causes repeating sound effect to get out of sync with the events that are causing them.

Some good examples of these are the sounds from dragon wing beats, blizzard sound effects, and multi-attacks.
    Submitted today, awaiting a response.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Default Re: What support tickets do you currently have open?

My bug of 1.5 month old about my lair being about half the size of when I bought it is still open and unfixed. Meaning I have not been playing for 3 weeks or more now, due to not being able to do any lairshaping on my lair as it would be all for nought.
    I hope it get fixed soon.
    Lost a whole week of vacation of possible playingtime due to this.

Salis

Default Re: What support tickets do you currently have open?

Hmm, I'm curious how Vi support works.

Finned dragon head neck coloring problem. Was left opeon with the explanation:
    Greetings Andre' Quinnett,
    I can understand the frustration that this issue causes. Fortunately, this is a developer known issue and the live team is already hard at work for a fix and a more permanent resolution. Although I cannot give an exact ETA, I can assure you that it is being worked on. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your patience as we work on this.

Sincerely,
    -Reyem
    Horizons Customer Support
    But Dragon nasty after kutit transform, and HZ Sound System problem were closed today with:
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
    I have recorded this in our system and it has been passed on to the team. Should you note anything further, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Sincerely,
    -Reyem
    Horizons Customer Support
    I've seen this before when submitting tickets, and wonder why the others don't get left open untill they are actually resolved?

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Thread Information