Thread: A BIG Howdy from Ambato!

Default A BIG Howdy from Ambato!

Howdy folks!

Just thought I would let everyone know what you can find At Ambato.

Since we are the portal for a good number of guild communities in the area, let me outline what you can expect from the Eyes of Istaria's Community.

Our main Guildhall Shrine, Vault, Connie, PB, ( the Saris General store is for Guild use only ) and Gambling Den will remain open to the public, as a community service. All shops on the plots, ( and we have all craft machines available ) will forever be open to the public.

Personal structures and Silos will be set to guild only for now.

Plots will not be locked, with one exception. If we are having a guild meeting in the Main Hall, the PLOT will be locked for the duration of the meeting, then un-locked. This is only to allow us to fully concentrate during meetings. Please accept my apologies if this inconviences you in any way.

So, if your heading through town, or stopping in to check your vault, stop and say hi!. We would love to meet and know our neighbors!

See you in Ambato!
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Elfie_Elf

Default Re: A BIG Howdy from Ambato!

Everyone please note down that do to high opperation cost of the tavern I am unable to leave the tavern open to public in Ambato.. Sorry for the inconvenience.. Ya all have fun. [:)]

Thread Information