Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on leveling my biped please

Default Re: Advice on leveling my biped please

Afraid not - the next step for you is frost and ice blights on Trandalar. You could always try the L36-40 fyakki outside the deadpool where the meatblights are, but I think you might find them a bit easy, especially if you have high STR from craft.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Some folks have found it worthwhile to wield a tool, like a bucket, when they are out fighting as a monk.. as there are quite a couple of techs that can be placed on them that are beneficial as a monk.. that way you wouldn't have to wear hand-wraps and keep the attack speed up... you could also in that instance wield a sack or satchel which can also harbor other properties that might be beneficial to you.. Check it out..

As far as regular meat blights.. I haven't seen one of them since the area south of Old Oaks was redone.. not saying they don't still exist though
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

humm, maby i missed something along the way but i thought you said you were a lvl 77 mason, but then you said you were going to make new armor ?
    are you not wearing armor off your crafter or just changing the techs ?
    Andy..
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    humm, maby i missed something along the way but i thought you said you were a lvl 77 mason, but then you said you were going to make new armor ?
    are you not wearing armor off your crafter or just changing the techs ?
    Andy..
    No... I thought non-cargo armor was based on adventure level. I have 2 construction schools in the 70s (fitter, weaver) Are you saying I could be wearing level 70+ armor?

I have the highest level jewelry I can wear, but I thought armor was level restricted. Not sure why I thought that, since my dragon can wear scales based on crafting level...

Do we have an "slap my forehead" emoticon?

lol sorry yes , well what is it silk or hide look at the details on your armor if you can equip it its highlited for that school, like a 100 craft dragon can wear lvl 90 mith as lvl 1 adv , sorry no one told you before.
    Andy.

dang forgot to mention but there are a weapon or 2 that are not adv based soley but also off of craft lvl
    Last edited by MarshDog; November 19th, 2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: weapon remarks

I just looked in game. It's the armor use skill that keeps me from wearing higher level armor. FLMD is 44 and it's my highest adventure school. My armor use skill is 518, so best I could wear is level 51 armor.

ok i was forgetting about au use, it comes inot play on elek wen i start a new adv school just switch to a lvl 100 craft school and go to town in essence leather or ironsilk,
    i guess AU did not come to mind with 8 or so lvl 100 adv schools.
    and btw its starting to snow on I75 towards daton weee,,
    Andy

Cloth and padded armor go off of either craft or adv levels. Every craft gets 7 AU/level, so at 100 crafter you'll be able to wear L61 silk gear at best (not considering adv levels)
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Excellent, thanks for the clarification guys!

bolt

Thread Information