Thread: Is Tier 6 Construction Feasible?

Default Is Tier 6 Construction Feasible?

So, is any tier 6 construction actually being done? I see the master forms are on the Vielo, and resources can be transmuted from tier 5 to tier 6. It looks pretty tough, but not impossible.

I'm wondering how insane it would be to try and erect an expert shop. If anyone's done any of this work, just how efficient can the best transmuter be? How efficient is a level 100 crafter at applying tier 6 construction materials. My calculations show that it would take for 300 to 3000 tier 5 resources per tier 6 construction unit applied, depending on efficiency. A ratio of 300:1 might be doable, 3000:1 would be nasty.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Lothlorin

Default Re: Is Tier 6 Construction Feasible?

Ive seen both thornwood (outside harro) and travertine (south of ML) which are T6 wood and stone. Dont know about steelsilk and essence though. So you prolly dont have to transmute all resources. However, i agree that you might be in a pickle for skills as lvl 100 crafter.

//Loth, wannabe highlvl msn

Boryon

Whoa - I missed that - when did they add the tier VI forms to the vielo?

As for transmutation, it varies between 20+4 to 10+1 per transmute (the first number is the base resource, the second is the extra orbs needed).

For this to work, however, you need tainted orbs (is that form in yet?) and maybe purified orbs as well.

Boryon

Monja

Yes the tainted shining orb form is i.g. a guildmate lootet it from a mob.

I transmutet some radiant orbs already (well just to see how they'll look like)

Esskaron

Tier 6 Nodes are in the game, but are the processing forms in the game yet? I think you still have to transmute to get any Tier 6 construction material.

I don't think the tier 6 nodes help because the resource formulas aren't in yet. As far as I'm aware only the master construction formulas are available. That would mean you'd have to transmute from tier 5 to get the processed resources needed to do tier 6 construction.

There are certainly tier 6 buildings available for us to try. Just wondering if anyone has actually attempted one yet. Do any of the guild plots have tier 6 guild houses? I imagine that would be quite a challenge.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

T6 forms are in-game. My wife looted two master forms so far.
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid
    T6 forms are in-game. My wife looted two master forms so far.
    which ones? master construction, or master bricks/bars/boards...?
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Boryon

The master construction forms.

Boryon

Starwizard

Tier 6 contruction has been done and completed. I use an Expert Blacksmith shop or the Expert Tinker shop on a regular basis.

Thread Information