Thread: Blight plots now count towards total plot limit

Hybrid View

Default Blight plots now count towards total plot limit

Perhaps I missed this during my vacation from Horizons, but apparentlly plots owned on blight now count toward your total plot limit, which if memory serves me correctly was not previously the case. Guess its time to nuke my plots and characters on blight.

Default Re: Blight plots now count towards total plot limit

Might be a bug...Did you send in a ticket to be sure?

Plots on Blight have always counted towards your total. It's been that way since the first day of Live, and has never changed.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Yes, I did post a ticket, and no, they didn't used to, or at least if they did the plot calculation was incorrect because I only had 3 paid accounts 2 years ago with 3 plots on Chaos and 2 on Blight.

I remember there being a limit of 1 plot per account, whether you used that on blight or on your main shard. I will still test, its not important for me to own a plot on each, blight and order.

It's my opinion, to encourage testing, that if you have an account on any production server, you should get at least one free plot on blight, along with whatever you have purchased for the production servers. Just think of how many more people might be willing to participate in testing and likely greatly increase population on blight. I for one don't want to PAY to be a betatester, that's part of my job at work, I don't feel like doing it as I play a game to relax.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Thread Information