My friend has had such a hard time with Lunus RoP. First the orb disappeared in her inventory, and she put in a ticket, the orb came back but she still had to redo the entire RoP, and so, she does. She got finished with it, and had a bug with the portal, the Hermit said she could enter it, but it was still unavailable to her, she fixed it somehow, but the hermit wouldn't give her Tokens of Esteem to our hatchling and biped friend, luckily I had three extra tokens from Lunarya's ascension, and so it wasn't a big deal. So we all got up to the peak, I think there was another bug, but I'm not sure what happened, or if there was one. But, She uses the phylactery.. and then... nothing.. and many of us are asking "No boom?" (I cast the Boom! spell at this time, people got a kick out of it.). We're all confused, and she talks to the ghost again to get another Time Ripple or something, and tries again. Still nothing. Tried a third time and STILL nothing...

I'm not sure if she put a ticket in, she was a little upset. but come on Vi! You made a good first impression but right now you are sucking. My Helian hatchling friend had problems with RoP too!