Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discussion for Delta 126

Default Re: Discussion for Delta 126

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    Bind a key to the Greet function, then you can just sit back and press a single key when you wish to read the next paragraph. You should try it sometime.
    If I'm not mistaken the game defaults to using 'g' for a greet interaction, and using it to progress through dialog has always been an option.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Obviously, we could have a great many more quests in the game if we followed the minimal-text, one-step quest model used in WoW & Vanguard. They just wouldn't be very good.
    Now, that's arguable. A quest can be very good without having a lot of dialog go along with it. The fun can be in the questing itself. However, I will agree that the "run out to the wizard tower in dralk, go run somewhere very very far away, kill 1 thing, recall, run back out to the wizard tower in dralk, lather rinse repeat" is tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the game defaults to using 'g' for a greet interaction, and using it to progress through dialog has always been an option.
    Unfortunately, not every link works by continued greeting; it would be very very nice if it were so.

However, things broken up into chunks that continue by clicking greet, or the hotkey, or by hitting "g" would be great!

Thread Information