Thread: Chaos needs a restart it sounds like

Default Chaos needs a restart it sounds like

got a few pms from players that i brought over from Last chaos. Lag is unreal terrain has a hard time loading, porting is next to impossible, with tp error 98biote dose not exist.

Senlong (how should have pick chaos so i can train him >.< ) cant even post on the forms yet to ask for help with his difficulty of connecting to the game .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Chaos needs a restart it sounds like

I've been on Chaos for around 6 hours so far today. Other a minor lag bubble and three transport errors (my connection, not HZ), everything's been fine.

Loging on to see for my self

found th transporter glitch moder et lag in the swamp
    not to to bad
    Last edited by lightning claw; December 24th, 2007 at 08:23 PM. Reason: adding analysis
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Radier Myself senlong and a few others keep geting Disconnected when ever we port and are facing extream lag aney ideas why

I was on for 8 hours earlier with no problems - maybe it's an intermediate internet hop causing problems?

Meep ! My first Post!

Yes chaos is bad i might migrate back to blight if this keeps up sorry Epion

Your formal Lc guild master
    Graymear

It's not just Chaos... I been having the same issues while others have not. It seems to only happen to certain players or characters. I've noticed it more with my ancient then any others. The dropping to desk top, Disconnection while porting, Terrian not loading or taking forever to load, And Graphics not fully loading started after one of the patches with the Gnomekindle event So hopefully it will be taken care of when they take it out. I sent in a ticket too but still have had no response, So not sure what's happening. Hopefully someone can comment on here and let us know.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting
    CottenCandy
    Last edited by CottenCandy; December 26th, 2007 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Dislexic fingers decided to act up again :)

Ah, now that you mention terrain not loading I can say I've experienced the same thing.

I did have some random CTDs recently, but noteably, I was flying west across the maple fields when I noticed a black line. As I flew closer there was an entire demarkation line that no terrain loaded, although I could see essence residue bubbles and boulders, just no trees or grass; however if I flew in the opposite direction, everything was normal.

I relogged in the "black zone" and everything looked fine again.

Thread Information