Thread: has AE fixxed this yet?

Default has AE fixxed this yet?

has AE fixxed the sound when dragons transform into adult yet or is it still a silent event?

Default Re: has AE fixxed this yet?

I thought long ago that they stated that it wasn't missing any sound. But also, I've not been to an ascension in a while either.

Working my second Hatchling up to Adult status now. (Have to have the set, Helian and Lunus [:P])
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

so does that mean it is supposed to be silent?

They like to be consistent and silent.

Aren't the phylacteries silent? When they are used to capture the energies of Lem/Kaa/Shadow Dragon or Kaa/Seliena?

So, it seems the end Phylactery of the Heavens is silent.

Should not be, everything is shaking, but hey? Many of our abilities and Gust/Barrage spells are.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Rilramar

maybe..as we are ripped from the reality of our youtful forms and reshaped into the image of our own making by being infused by these powers our spiritual selves are so seperated from this existance that surrounded by the storms of time and space there exists no sound. A moment of the extreme inner focus where the only sound is that of your own heartbeat.

Yeah...something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Rilramar
    maybe..as we are ripped from the reality of our youtful forms and reshaped into the image of our own making by being infused by these powers our spiritual selves are so seperated from this existance that surrounded by the storms of time and space there exists no sound. A moment of the extreme inner focus where the only sound is that of your own heartbeat.

Yeah...something like that
    I concur!! But what about the spectators? Are they deaf from the death screams from all the bosses that need to be killed in order to get to adult? [:P]

Some sounds would be nice.. :)))

Spirit

Windaar

I just did this yesterday and I don't remember. I was so busy taking screen shots and moving the camera around, shouting woohoo!etc etc. I could have sworn I heard sound effects but won't swear to it.

I went to one yesterday - it was completely silent, just like the other two I've seen. I think there should at least be some rumbling or something! And that ball of lightning should crackle!
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good dipped in chocolate!" - Can't remember who

Yes, but remember we are all playing horizons, and not only are we playing horizons, but we are playing as dragons in horizons. We do not get to enjoy the small pleasures of complete and finished details.

((In a sarcastic mood today :P))
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

Thread Information