Thread: Informal winter songs and whatnot

Red face Informal winter songs and whatnot

On the first day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me..a bronze tinkering spanner (definitely used)
    On the second day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...two mechanical chickens
    On the third day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...three cobalt hinges
    On the fourth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...four robo-cows (moo baby)
    On the fifth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...five bronze sunscopesssssssssss
    On the sixth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...six iron springs
    On the seventh day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...seven recharge cells (T1, the cheap so and so)
    On the eighth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...eight gnomish taffys (slightly dusty)
    On the ninth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...nine pieces of flaxen cargo gear, dyed light red <ahem pink>
    On the tenth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...ten cargo disks (he called them a condominium)
    On the eleventh day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...eleven cobalt gears
    On the twelfth day of gnomekindle, a tinkerer gave to me...a blighted ob.ser.va.torrrrrr.yyyyyy

Default Re: Informal winter songs and whatnot

Hears mine

*Coughs *

Silent Gnomes Deadly Gnomes
    All was Calm , Not for long ,bound to there tinkering gears
    Sleap in heavenly Pice
    Sleap in Heavenly Pice
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

*whistles innocently, then breaks into an off-key snatch of song*

It's beginning to look like Gnomekindle! Everywhere you go...

*beeps lightning claw on the snout, says, "TAG, you're IT!" and scampers off*

Come... They told me, pah-rum-pah-pum-pum,
    A-nother R-O-P to see, pah-rum-pah-pum-pum,
    Much Ambrisoa we bring, pah-rum-pah-pum-pum,
    To allay the D-Ps he got, pah-rum-pah-pum-pum, rum-pah-pum-pum, rum-pah-pum-pum.

So to tickle him pink, pa rum pum pum pum,
    When we come, pum-pum, rah-pah-pah pum-pum *repeats, fading off*.

Thread Information