The gatherings every two weeks have been more successful then ever anticipated with each two weeks growing a bit more active every time. In succession to the gatherings it has been pointed out by a few that they would also wish to have an organised hunting group in cooperation with the gathering community function.

To me, this sounds like a wonderful idea; and so I am asking now: Of those that participate, who would be willing to take part in such a thing?

For those who have questions, "What is it? What would we be hunting? When is it?" and all the like I'll explain here.

Once upon a time, in one of the stories I told to you there was a group of four. T'was these four individuals whom would forever be remembered for their heroism when nobody else would stand. Through the many trials they faced they vanquished mighty foes and faced impossible odds. Until only one remained. He of the Shadowdawn remained with all trials done to record the great and heroic story and to tell it for generations to come. It was I who still remain and tell the great heroic and tragic story of that day. Yes, t'was a true story. But after hearing the great story some of you wish to re-live those old battles. That is exactly what we will do. My story, song, and legend remains and all that I sought to accomplish I have done. The aegis may also one day return to wage war. It is in that we must be ready to fight to defend what is ours! It is your turn now to become a song and story. Your turn to create a legend of your own and I will be along side to guide and record history, for one day there may be another story to tell..and I will be there to tell it.

There are already enough of us to get started working towards new stories, songs, and legends. But before we begin I wished to share the invitation with any one else who may wish to join in the epic adventures!

The next gathering is at the 7th of January. As always, everyone will begin gathering at 6pm eastern time and await everyone's arrival. For those who cannot make it but are still interested please send me a PM with a little bit of your RP character background and you're current RP profession. The Order of the Dawn, also known as Silver Dawn, will be there to lead the charge as it always has, and when the aegis once again returns to invade we will be there too to defend what is ours!