Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: the queen's proclaimations

Default Re: the queen's proclaimations

Brilliant!

Bravo!

Encore!!

*stands and applauds*
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

lol awesome and so very very true!!
    would you like to meet my long lost son? he looks a lot like annie lennox.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

just applied for a local civic service job!!! it would be perfect for me - 31k + bennies, 3 blox from my house, fulltime mon-fri!!!! please, if you have any love for me at all, send your prayers and good vibes to the universe that i get this gig.....
    cause if you don't, i will soon have to start pestering you all for any and all job leads you can find, as my technique hasn't been working for the last 2 years.....

will surely do Vel-good luck!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Good Luck, Velveeta. I hope you get it

Cool Re: the queen's proclaimations

Absolutely wishing you the best in this, Vel!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

hails and greetings, my liege!
    i humbly beg you to forgive my lateness in presenting reports! i was unavoidably detained, therefore i am most pleased to tell you about not one, but two momentous occasions in the honored realm of order!

first, the most excellent tinkerer awdz bodkins required some parts for a new experiment. she asked her fellow dwellers of order to assist in obtaining them, and offered a great reward. many took up the task, but only two were able to obtain the items in the time needed.
    the human thaliaa obtained most of the items first, but was missing a crucial item - a distintive shield. so, necessity being the mother of invention, she set about creating one! meanwhile, dragon tagath also searched for the needed items, finding them barely in the time alotted.
    the host was happy to provide the reward to the pair, as she will be able to finish the experiment!

just yesterday, my queen, i was honored to attend a rare double ascension to ancienthod! honored kalthalis and vesper gathered many friends to witness this event.
    a by no means complete guest list included yours truly, as well as nyoko, eidolen and tarnak (both on hand to monitor the energies of the rare occasion), starstilanxs, magnumer, calihan, aucapoma, tsargoth, byzil, caliginosus, akrion, silvyra, shymmer, vaega, ninian, and shagreth.
    the beginning spheres expanded and expanded before fading away to reveal the new ancients where before adults had stood.
    kalthalis remained in the pool to bathe the ascension residue off as lovely vesper passed out trout as a party favor.
    the pair then returned to the pool as the after party began!

once again, i beg your forgiveness for the tardiness of my reports, and hope that the joy of them will make up for my faults!

adieu, your highness, until my next report!

been very busy in real life lately - had puter probs, still looking for employment, snake's been sick - but what has been my obsession for the last month is my mom's prezzie!!

here is the work of art, basking in the sun....
    the top 2 rows.....
    the bottom 3 rows (includes the 2nd row).....
    top part done, attaching the back
    the back....

it will be waiting for mommy when she gets home tomorrow!! as i told her, it ain't pretty, it ain't perfect, but it is colorful and will keep you warm!

sent pointed out an error in linking for my above post, so not that you need it or anything, but here is the proper pic for the 'the top 2 rows' caption:
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/...ta3/rows12.jpg

Cool Re: the queen's proclaimations

Very nice quilting work, Vel .... I've never done anything like that myself, but I've heard that it requires a lot of time and concentration as well as a good design before starting (sorta like programming LOL ).

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

indeed it does, but i can't be locked into anything, as i make many mistakes along the way that i have to figure out how to cover by the time the project is ready for finishing.
    you know that saying 'idle hands are the devil's playground'? sewing is the perfect thing to do to stave off that scenerio!

well, my mom sez she wants the quilt to go into the casket with her....
    guess that means she likes it!

Oh wow! That's a very nice quilt!

i just got some very excellent news on the employment front. nothing definate, but for the moment, things are looking exceptionally well. i have noticed that when i put pleas for specific good things out there, the universe takes an interest - and not always in a positive way.
    therefore, i ask only that you put out good vibes into the universe for me, in general, for the next few days, in whatever way you see fit.
    i am, as always, deeply and eternally grateful for any assistance my dear friends show me!

most long overdue greetings, my dear monarch!

the holiday season is in full swing in your sister realm of order. the warm inhabitants have brought cheer to the frigid outskirts of mahagra by building a festival plot in snowfall.

so far, 2 well attended events have been hosted by your beloved friends, lovwyrm and flameus.
    the first event was centered around adventuring, which you know is not this person's strong suit. i was no help in tracking down and conquering any of the named creatures that were our quarry. the task was to defeat a top boss of every tier. our group did not win that event, despite showing early progess by slaying bessie and dimebach. it was, nevertheless, a good time (as evident by the mass hugfest in kion) and a productive one, as i was able to attune to several much needed destinations. the hosts provided many tasty treats and warming drinks for the weary contestants. i wish to extend my most sincere apologies to all orderites, as i have misplaced my notes and cannot remember which team won, but all the combatants were mighty and left many a corpse in their wake!

the second event started with a fashion show. many of the attendees brought out their best clothes and diva struts!
    i arrived in time to see lupussan begin with a ruby celestial robe outfit. he next modeled a holiday themed 'helper' ensemble, followed by a different celestial robe, and finally throwing a sexy vibe with some kute boxers!
    guathale was next with a lovely show of cultural clothing, modeling how the different racial apparel looks on non traditional races. he showed us 3 different celestial robes; ruby, sapphire, and gold. he showed us both holiday outfits; claus and helper. guathale showed us some antique armour as well as 3 different common looks. he then modeled the town looks for us, starting with aughendell, and continuing in order; kirasanct, new rachival, tazoon, and ending with he and sinoe modeling kion wear.
    sinoe arrived next, and my queen, could she not be your twin? the same regal bearing, the same royal coloring.....but i digress!
    in addition to kionwear, sinoe showed us cargo gear in purple and blood, as well as some lovely silver armour.
    honored lovwyrm next chose to show us some dragon masks. i regret that i was not as close as i would have liked to be, so the details may not come across. lovwyrm showed us the woodland, wolf, snowdragon, shark, parrot, celestial, butterfly, paper bag, and the ancient helm masks. i was later able to get a nicer view of the parrot mask.
    disintergrate modeled some common mountain wear, as well as kion wear and some ghoulie shorts.
    next came cixi, who struted her stuff excellently in her copper colored mithral armour that complemented her fairness.
    mehrunea revealed the simple beauty of feladan wear, and was lovely in claus and helper outfits. her cat mask was the perfect accessory to them all.
    cattail showed us that sometimes it is not the clothes that shine, whether robe or armour, but the hat!
    mimy started by showing us her claus ensemble, then revealed the outfits she uses to stay so in shape! she has a nice simple outfit for serious workouts, and a more playful pumkpin themed one for other times!
    fortunately, i was able to get nice and close to flameus for his parade of dragon masks, which is well worth the trouble! masks are a great gift of the gods, and each one is itself a work of art. flameus modeled a wolf, magma, killer, ghost, and a 2 year old 'skull' mask.
    there was one more model - saucy. unfortunately, the imps in my image device ran out of paint, and i was unable to reload in time to get pictures of her, to my great regret.
    after the fashion show, we took some brief refreshment and then our hosts split the group into 2 teams. each team was tasked to complete the 8 unfinished snowmen we had been using for a runway. each team had to fetch water and snowballs from nearby mahagra and craft the resources into winter holiday decorations. slowly but surely, the 2 teams worked until the snowmen were done.
    even after all that, there was still more fun to come! disintergrate led us to his favorite ice skating area!
    we all made our way to kirasanct and grouped up for the run. we made our way northward, and almost made our way unchallenged thru the fortress. i say almost, because just as the last member of the group made it thru the far gates, a marrow guard attacked us. even tho we suffered casualities, our enthusiastic sense of fun was undiminished and we continued in high spirits.
    we made our destination without further incident and proceeded to skate away. disintergrate taught those of us who didn't know how to skate, and we all helped watch out for that ice hog, valkor, and his party crashing bodyguards. one of his buddies did start some stuff, and i got myself killed trying to get a closeup, but the baddie was taken care of and i got back on my feet for some more skating! even the draggies got into the fun!

all good things must end, my queen, and so it was with the latest gnomekindle celebration. lovwyrm promises a few more to come, and i will try to be more diligent in reporting the festivities!

until i have more to say, my beloved reine du fromage, i hope you remain in excellent health!

What a great summary of events! So sorry I could not be there for that one, but I am looking forward to the next!

Thank you very much for that that report, derexx.
    Flame and me had so much fun reading it *hugs*

hails and praises, my beloved queen!

i come once again to report about the latest holiday festivities hosted by your dear friends, lovwyrm and flameus!

this time, the festivities did not take place at the holiday plot in snowfall, but instead, lov had us all gather on genevia island. the purpose of this became clear when lov informed us of the day's agenda.
    once we had all gathered, lov split us into 2 teams and told us that we would be going on a hide and seek mission! the guests included: vasilios, susan, soliferus, lungtien, mimy, pyylin, thenalth, radiant, kalfyraa, keta, disintergrate, irene, and awdz.

i know you remember, my queen, but before my time, there were 5 islands devoted to the training of the newly gifted. in time, the gods decreed that one island be lost to us, one remain for the training of gifted, and 3 became resort islands. while the crafting resources have disappeared (altho the workstations remain, the trainers and other imperial personnel have been reassigned to other parts of the empire), so have the dangerous creatures! the resort islands have become places for elders to relax into pleasant memories of the old days and for newcomers to experience in peace. genevia is one of the very few direct portals to the resort islands, which is why we started there in the first place.

so, lovwyrm instructed us that we would be exploring the islands, looking for elders who would be located in farflung and underexplored areas. she gave us our first riddle, and advised us to make haste to the island of new vassarak to find a guarded grave, sslik statues guarding a waterfall, and a dragon statue. so we all landed in the main town and started searching!

once we had finished on new vassarak, lov advised us that new koraelia awaited us. once there, we would have to find a camp in a nice place, and a tent in a not so nice area. after meeting up in the main town, off we all went to find our hidden comrades!

eventually, everyone found what was needed on new vassarak, lov informed us that our last search would be on new brommel. once there, we needed to find a lovely cliffside camp with a view of the sea and a stonehenge that had been blighted. i must say, of the 3 towns i visited, i like the layout and look of new brommel the best!

after the hide and seek game (which was much more fun that i can express! i look forward to more games like that!), we adjourned back to genevia for refreshments before lov graciously decided to guide us on a sightseeing tour to discover some of the animal life that most peeps don't notice in the day-to-day.

first we headed to the lakeshore, where lov pointed out splash the water turtle. splash likes to sit on his log until something interesting catches his eye. he then dives into the lake to examine whatever it might be more closely. it was so kewl that i had to go underwater to watch him from below. as you can see, i was not the only one, and once a gifted did drown, forgetting to come up for air while engrossed in the strangely graceful dance of splash.
    love then led us a little way around the lakeshore, around a curve next to a tree. there she showed us an explosion of butterflies, all colors and sizes, that fluttered around us like wisps.
    after that, lov guided us around to the other side of the lake, where more butterflies flew around a normal seeming log. however, looks can be deceiving! it is not what is outside the log that lov wanted us to see, but inside! the industrious ants performed their duties to the exclusion of all else, never wavering or even seeming to notice us as they continued their march.

then it was time to end the fun, unfortunately. but i am most grateful for the fun time i had, and i can highly recommend that your magesty take some time in the near future to revisit the resort islands!

farewell until we talk again, my liege!

Thank you so much for your reports derexx*hugs*

As you can imagine it was not that easy to prepare and run this events.
    Your reports I take as a gift and rewards for our efforts.

Hope to have you with us again next year- for more events
    (three more are rdy yet).

Thread Information