Thread: Lairs unavailable huh!

Hybrid View

Default Lairs unavailable huh!

Hello.. i know this probably has come up many times. over the past while. but i just find this so frustrating....
    I am a new player in this game just started to enjoy and find this going to be my new home for online game. so here i am Dragon character...
    I say hmm lets take a look around for a home for my homeless dragon.. ..
    Do you think i can find a lair for myself so i can start my home .. no thats right no is the correct answer.. its very upsetting.. i hear so much about lair shaping for dragons and how complex it can be. and i was sold right there. another reason for starting a dragon..... but i cant because i can't find any where to buy a lair again very upsetting being a new player in the game and cant find a place to call home.. thers tons and tons of plots available but no lairs.. i think is would be kinda nice to see the same amount of plots available as there are lairs its like theres 10 plot for every 1 lair kinda odd...its not like there isnt lots of space..

But all in all i just very upset that i can't purchase a place especially a new player comming into the game i have brought 3 other possibly 4 frinds to this game.. since i started and i am sure there going to be in the same vote.. mind you there not all dragons..
    But being a new owners to the game you would think that they would expect new players to start playing this wonderful game and would maybe do something about the plots i not going to get into it on what or how they should do it .. i just asking nicely if they could hurry up and do something of this sort especially if there doing this unity ordeal in the very near future you will think all of whom pick chaos will end up seeking what i do a new home...

Anyhow now i got that off my chest you all have a wonderful say.. maybe someone out there on chaos might have a lair thats just sitting there dong nothing that maybe that just maybe be waiting for me..

if there is name is Naloth... on Chaos... i am sure some know who i am..

Default Re: Lairs unavailable huh!

It's a known problem. Once reclamation happens, there should be more lairs available to buy.

Have you tried looking out on Drakul? I know those are not the best lairs, but there still might be ones open out there.

2 free lairs left in drakul on chaos

Send me a tell in game i can tell you the locations

Chase
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I maintain a map of available plots here:
    http://bristugo.com/node/59

You're looking for something magenta. Dots are open to all, squares are guild only. Don't bother with the lair on Scorpion Island -- it's for sale, but for about 300g. That leaves the northeast side of Drakul. Good luck!

a lair for 300g ? what kind of a lair is that ? 100 levels deep or something ?

I'm sure thats a player selling it.. not the community...

if the community were selling it, it wouldn't cost more then about 600s...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    a lair for 300g ? what kind of a lair is that ? 100 levels deep or something ?
    I suspect it's either a player who's willing to part with it for that price, or they're hoping it won't get reclaimed because it's "for sale".

Thread Information