Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Good Graphics.. Fixes Peas & Radi Azulyte

Default Re: Two Good Graphics.. Fixes Peas & Radi Azulyte

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Well, over here in Indiana, the tassels can be numerous, but they never get floral thick. Thanks, SkSlyr for posting the picture. Also, can the color be a bit more yellowed on the tassels?
    Ahh, that's why.. The model currently on the server is a much (read: much much much) older model than the one I'm working on.

-Menkure

Just wondering if stoneroot is still a bonus resource and not an actual standalone. In the last design doc, Stoneroot and Bitterroot are bonus resources.

Has anyone harvested enough fennel to see if it gives stoneroot as a bonus?

Drev

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

It's ok, Menkure. I'll bet your fix will probably be out in the next set pushed live. I look forward to seeing it.

Now, when are you adding the catnip? That, a glowing orb, and some kenaf spools and we'll have you a wonderful play toy.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Stoneroot and Bitterroot are rare garnishes. They are resources you harvest directly. The only bonus resources are seafood, squirrels and chili peppers.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Just out of curiosity, why are the cranberries not growing under water like they do on Urth? I would have thought they'd be lining the banks of those two little ponds in Genevia.

Cranberries do not grow underwater. Ripe ones float, so when harvest time comes, the farmer floods the cranberry bog and scoops them off the surface of the water.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Ok, so maybe their not completly submerged under water. But in the wild they are found in acidic bogs, wich indicates some form of shallow water. Maybe I'm just being too picky, but it just makes more sence to me to have them in some kind of water if these are supposed to be "wild" cranberries.

I thought wild cranberries grew in mud, not straight soil or ponds.

That's pretty much what a bog is, Gopher.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    That's pretty much what a bog is, Gopher.
    Oh. Gotcha. Hehehe. When I think bog I think shallow, really big pond.

Bogs can be more then just mud. There's even a sport involving cutting a trench in the bog blanket and snorkling through the murky waters. Very disgusting if you ask me though.

Don't get too picky with resource fields or you will go nuts like me. I'm still trying to get them to move malachite and turquoise out of the volcano and to get actual fields or at least a dirt texture under the plant food resources to try to give some impression that they we half *** know how to farm in Istaria.

Drev

The goddess Istara has a strange and wonderful sense of humor. Witness, sheep that are part plant, and silk plants that are part animal! Witness, the bounty of copper and tin appearing as a single ore, already alloyed together! Who can forget the sacred Salt Rock Bonus, which could spring forth and shower its blessings upon the miners of both metal and stone?

Verily, Istara's mirth knows no bounds!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

*strings Klaus up from the ceiling...*
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information