Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Withered Charms

Default Re: Withered Charms

Ah, right, that's the post I was thinking about. Ok, so he didn't mention the charms, but he does say that the place is unfinished. No one has found a use for them yet, so I think it's pretty safe to assume they're part of the unfinished. I think a better thing to ask is what their plans are for finishing the place.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

At this time, no plans. There are some notes, but nothing concrete. And they are low on the priority list for completion after confectioner, t2 and some other things I'm afraid.

And Withered Charms are part of what Misanthrope was working on along with the other things mentioned in this thread.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Super thanks for the response!
    It's good to at least know why they exist. Otherwise, I would have kept on with my experimentation of applying the Withered Charms to unteched jewelry to see if they were some type of tech. I've already spent a good deal of in-game time trying to figure them out.

*casts Primal Ressurection on this Thread*

Just found them today and I would love if the quest for them would get implented in the future. But its always fun to find something what you have absolutley no clue about.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information