Thread: Just a thought

Default Just a thought

I was just harvesting the raspberries and noticed how the harvested icon for them looks like a little bouquet of roses. Then that got me thinking about a few other things that have been brought up. There's been some talk about adding more gold sinks and adding fluff to spend all the extra IBMs on.

Why not have a little NPC run gift shop? You could buy little things for your friends like various kinds of greeting cards that could be inscripted with personal messages. Or buy your mate some flowers. Just little things that are not a necessity but nice little gestures or tokens of appreciation.

Default Re: Just a thought

Would be a nice idea, could get Ascension Gifts for your dragon friends or little things for reaching 100 in a school, maybe tailored to each school.

Yes, I'd like to have more fluff items. Those are always nice for RP

And don't forget Bonding Ceremony gifts. What little female dragon heart wouldn't melt a dozen red roses

Another game that I play has gift boxes that you can buy. Then you equip it with whatever you want to put in there and give it away as a gift. Don't know if it's possible to trade stuff with something in it (like a tool with a cog in it) in Horizons though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trieah View Post
    What little female dragon heart wouldn't melt a dozen red roses
    I think the roses would rather burn than melt...

And no, HZ prevents trading items with things in them as a security measure.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as the cheese queen of blight, i heartily endorse the idea of a gift shop! i would love to recieve tribute and to give tokens of my esteem to my faves!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    I think the roses would rather burn than melt...
    Heh, my bad. I meant "wouldn't melt over receving a dozen roses"

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    And no, HZ prevents trading items with things in them as a security measure.
    Well, half-listening in on vent (I usually have it as background noise. Yay people chatter! Better than a radio talk show.) I came across this conversation:

"Ooohh. if anyone gets any empty candy wrappers, I want them."

"Huh?"

"Sometimes the candy shop will give you an empty wrapper instead of a piece of candy. You can use the wrapper to wrap up gifts."
    That sounded rather bizzare at the time.. but why not? Have these new items marked as "gift" or some other appropriate tag. Only these items can be put in a tradable container or something.

Aside from that, this is a very cool idea! Can we have?

Why not simply make them like christmas presents with a different name and drop table

Thread Information