Thread: Unity of Pain - Chaos

Default Unity of Pain - Chaos

All are welcome to join our chat that are interested in joining. Come in and say "Hi" and hang out.

We have many members from Chaos and Unity shards. Due to the mix of people, there is usually always someone on 24/7. Were looking for friendly players whom just want to come on and have fun. There are many crafters and adventurers, so there is usually always much to do.

There are no set rules, you can group when you like or play solo. Just have fun.

Jayne

Default Re: Unity of Pain - Chaos

Greetings

I've seen a lot of your members about as I play my newbie character patiently waiting for my much loved Unity Dragon. I may take you up on your offer once I'm transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenclaw1 View Post
    Greetings

I've seen a lot of your members about as I play my newbie character patiently waiting for my much loved Unity Dragon. I may take you up on your offer once I'm transferred.
    You can start joining the chat channel and see if it's your liking

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Yes Yes

UOP is a good bunch of players i like to hang and hunt with Most of them there are a few that join the channel that i don't care for but meh thats life for the most part 99.9% of them are very very nice
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

You can also visit our website at

http://www.unityofpain.com
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

its a great guild
    Twitchvash
    Lvl 15 Druid, Lvl 17 Spirtist, Lvl 11 Blacksmith, LVl 11 Outfitter, lvl 10 spellcrafter, lvl 13 scholar

Guild is doing great, come into our chat "Unity of Pain" and visit

i am a memeber of unity of pain and i ahve only been with them for a week and already have made freinds so come and join us u will enjoy it

Thread Information