I did not ask for permission, I simply did it for fun. I made some little updates and changes mainly for my personal usage and thought maybe some others wanted to have this, too.

I don't want be credited for this, the main work has been done by Pekka and Cobal, the updated installation instructions by Tramsan. I always enjoyed using this mappack - thanks for that, I can imagine how much work it has been editing such a high amount of markers.

Installation:

Simply copy the resources folder into your resource_override folder and say "yes" if you get asked to overwrite.

Edit with NotePad the value at "string mapPath" at the bottom of the file located in folder horizons/prefs/ClientPrefs_Common.def with: "resources_override/resources/interface/maps"

I have tested the mappack on win2k and winxp, you should check the folder names: "resources", "interface" and "maps" and change them if necessary to lowercase letters, I got bugged view of the mappack on a win2k system when uppercase letters where used, on winxp it worked for me without problems, it may not do for you, Horizons seems to be somewhat sensitive on this. I don't take any responsibility if your Horizons, Computer, Toaster or something else get blown, blue, drown, dead, killed or damaged in any other way

Changes:

I joined the city and player city names into one switch, and plots & lairs on the free one, that way you can switch plots and lairs on and off. Having them off enhances the speed of opening the map quiet a lot.

Only highres maps up to now, if it's recommended I can edit the lowres version of Pekkas Mappack, too.

Updates (I'd like to call this v3.21E):
player city and city names joined on one switch
plots and lairs on the free switch
colored houses symbol now used instead of the grayscaled one
colored portal symbol now used instead of the grayscaled one
Mahagra updated
Sslanis updated
some updates on Lesser Aradoth (e. g. Parsinia)
Genevia: Pajstini updated
some updates on New Trismus
some small fixes here and there, and surly some new quirks added

Download Link:
Pekkas Mappack 3.21e