Thread: Can't log in at all

Default Can't log in at all

Edit:
    Possibly scratch this: I just read a message by Fratricide, and he said to uncheck the .net patcher checkbox, and after I did that (through IE7), I got a window and I'm starting to patch! I have yet to see if the game comes up though.

It worked, I'm all patched and in the game. Now I have to try and remember how the hell to play again..

----

I'm an old player, and thought I would give the game a try again.
    Problem is, I can't log in via the ocx or the stand alone launcher.
    2nd problem is, I get 0 error messages of any kind... when I click to launch the game via the stand alone launcher, the launcher window disappears and nothing happens. Same exact problem when I click on "Play Horizons" via IE 7.

Any ideas?

I installed the game from scratch on a new machine, then went to the account settings and signed up for the 2 week trial. I saw my old characters listed, and everything went fine with the account/payment setup.

I tried different patcher options, and nada. Nothing happens when I try to launch the game.

Sadly, I had this problem last year on another machine, but at least then, I got an error message.

Please help.

I've even followed the login help and registered my active-x control successfully.

Ideas?

I opened another ticket as well.
    Last edited by HappyFunBall; February 14th, 2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Possible solution???

Default Re: Can't log in at all

happy you did not say if your runing vista or xp , if vista do a search for vista threads
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thread Information