Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Angry Warrior

Default Re: Angry Warrior

woohoo! does that mean I can just eat banana splits all day and not gain weight?

(methinks we're a bit off topic..)
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Quote Originally Posted by Arietna View Post
    woohoo! does that mean I can just eat banana splits all day and not gain weight?

I'm starting to see a plus side to this...

If I get fat, it's going to be your fault now. Then I'll have to come and eat you. *snort*

Or at least sue them. How dare you make high-calorie foods that I completely have a choice in eating or not that end up making me all fat!

If it's the magic within the foods, and not really the foods themselves, that matter in the end, can't you make some sort of pure revitalizing magical pill instead of some full platter of food that serves the same purpose? Then, you wouldn't need to be concerned with how much food you're eating at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Or at least sue them. How dare you make high-calorie foods that I completely have a choice in eating or not that end up making me all fat!

If it's the magic within the foods, and not really the foods themselves, that matter in the end, can't you make some sort of pure revitalizing magical pill instead of some full platter of food that serves the same purpose? Then, you wouldn't need to be concerned with how much food you're eating at all.
    they did and they took it out of the game this was ambrosia lol
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

well if you take your ALLI pills you dont have to worry about gaining weight. well youll only have to worry about the oily discharge

How about letting Dragons have a chance of finding death penalty reducing food on critters, as bonus loot? I am not above gnawing on some BBQ skeleton ribs, if it will keep me from having to rely on other players (especially Bi-Peds :-P )

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn View Post
    How about letting Dragons have a chance of finding death penalty reducing food on critters, as bonus loot? I am not above gnawing on some BBQ skeleton ribs, if it will keep me from having to rely on other players (especially Bi-Peds :-P )

as stated we have lava pits in dralk Makes a cobalt grill Lets Use them !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn View Post
    wasn't ambrosia supposed to become a rare loot ?

Yes but thats off Sog and such .

i like the idea of eating the Withered ages to remove dps. i think Dragons should have a opshion of instead looting them eating them this should be equal 2 eating a full meal in a tavern

You got me thinking .
    A dragon ability and trainer could be put in to the mix in dralk. If Used for the final blow, the ability would remove 1\2 the dp and triad off for the loot ability

Ability : Crunch
    For final blow removes 1\2 a dp
    Recycle time 2.5 min
    If not used for the final blow it causes paralyzes for 15-25 sec
    Hoard caust 1 k
    Max damage at t 6 for this ability 600 Damage
    can be upgraded every 20 levels or per teir
    can first obtain this at lv 10

Somthing to bat around guys it was a idea that poped in to head
    keep in mind how ever if they do this Dragons WILL NOT be able to consume 90 % of biped food cant dubbel dip hear
    Last edited by lightning claw; April 9th, 2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Did not like choice of words ie abreaviashion wa's looked like was

Why would you want to eat something that is basically poison to anything of the prime?

I don't know if they implemented ambi as a loot yet, it never said it on any patch notes. If it is, I'm certain it wont just be off of sog etc. will likely be a rare loot, like 1 in 256 or something. or maybe just any named. Point is: as its always been, I don't think the change is gonna go away anytime soon...
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Why would you want to eat something that is basically poison to anything of the prime?
    Not only that, but wouldn't the necessary death-reducing magics present in biped foods be quite lacking in the blight? Seems to me that death and not-death don't mix well...

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Yes but thats off Sog and such .

i like the idea of eating the Withered ages to remove dps. i think Dragons should have a opshion of instead looting them eating them this should be equal 2 eating a full meal in a tavern

You got me thinking .
    A dragon ability and trainer could be put in to the mix in dralk. If Used for the final blow, the ability would remove 1\2 the dp and triad off for the loot ability

Ability : Crunch
    For final blow removes 1\2 a dp
    Recycle time 2.5 min
    If not used for the final blow it causes paralyzes for 15-25 sec
    Hoard caust 1 k
    Max damage at t 6 for this ability 600 Damage
    can be upgraded every 20 levels or per teir
    can first obtain this at lv 10

Somthing to bat around guys it was a idea that poped in to head
    keep in mind how ever if they do this Dragons WILL NOT be able to consume 90 % of biped food cant dubbel dip hear
    So what you're suggesting is to make dragons more powerful and to undo all the work that they've just spent months on, trying to make confectioner a viable class?

Hmm - somehow I do not think that'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx View Post
    So what you're suggesting is to make dragons more powerful and to undo all the work that they've just spent months on, trying to make confectioner a viable class?

Hmm - somehow I do not think that'll happen.
    Not at all
    the bipeds help the bipeds the dragons are self reliant
    not only that we loos the loot spend hoard and it must be the kill shot other wise its just a stun not only that it has the same timer as eating a meal

Dragons also loose out on eating ped food (but i think that is silly aney way after all a ancient is 54+ FEET LONG AND 3.5 to 4 stories tall )

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Dragons also loose out on eating ped food (but i think that is silly aney way after all a ancient is 54+ FEET LONG AND 3.5 to 4 stories tall )
    54 feet?????

BAH!!!

250 at the very least...

Talking Re: Angry Warrior

What I would prefer would be the ability to quaff good Dwarven rum all day long without my liver exploding.

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    We cleanse blight all the time, and use the resulting materials to our benefit. This wouldn't be eating the corpses directly, there would be an occasional event that would produce food Dragons could consume, about the same frequency of hoard drops maybe.

Essentially, the clash between gifted and the WA would occasionally result in a side effect of cleansed food. Something like the power of the Ritual of Life purging the blight from a part of the flesh of the critter.

There are a bunch of ways it could be role played, but the net result would be some way that would allow Dragons to not have to rely on other players for what is becoming an essential resource. Bi-Peds are and have always been capable of being self sufficient (Zymosis not withstanding), it would be nice if Dragons could be a little closer to that too.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Thread Information