Thread: Crafting Master formulas question

Cool Crafting Master formulas question

It have been a couple of years, but I am finally back in game on order.

I would like to know where you go to get the formulas like Master Metal Bar or Master Wood Board...etc, I have the formulas...or most of them for items like Thornwood Brace, etc....but need the base master formula first.

I am hopeful that this makes sense and am wondering if they are drops or do you perhaps have to buy from someone like they did in Bristugo a couple of years ago.

Sorry if I am asking a simple question, I am trying to get back into the swing of things....I just purchased a 93x93 RCI plot and want to fill it with all the Tier 6 crafting buildings possible. I have each of the schools needed for that to at least 85 so hopefully will get 100 in each fairly soon.

I am just wondering if someone can guide me on this. Thanks In Advance
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Default Re: Crafting Master formulas question

You have to have a modified (green number) skill of 1200 in the skill you are trying to get the master formula for. (must use tier V teched gear or scales)

Then you find the "Cenataph of <skill>" (some are deep in Eastern Blight, and guarded, others are not so hard to get to, like the ones in the outpost near Old Oaks.)

You speak with the NPC spirit and they will check your skill and issue you the formula for the basic master working formula (like master board, master bar, master brick, etc)

For example, I would need a skill of "1200" in Lumbering if I want the master wood board formula.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Who, where did you find a 93x93 plot for sale? I want one
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Who, where did you find a 93x93 plot for sale? I want one
    I found it in Himeji to the north of the Troy portal.

Was pretty lucky I guess....flew around a bit with my dragon before picking up that one......
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Thread Information