Thread: Hail Wings and Legs!

Default Hail Wings and Legs!

For those who do not know me from Ice and Unity, I'd like to introduce myself in short form.

After a year in the Rift I am now preparing to ascend to the stars again. I send my son Finiaroth to order and chaos to check my destination. He found several old mates on chaos, but the warmer welcome and the more agile live on order. So this will be where my ancient wings will touch the skies again.
    I am Helian by mind and will be looking out for the hunters between both dragons and naka to rebuild a use- and helpful special operations team to serve Istaria and its inhabitants.

I hope there will be some fighters to join and be at service whenever there is a need for a well organized team. I do not care about guilds, groups or language I'll just ask for those that like to team, instead of posing to be the lonely hero.

I am looking forward to meet YOU!

Warm winds to you, and the blizzard for me!
    Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian
    Orders Finiaroth Helian

Default Re: Hail Wings and Legs!

I protest.... save some of that blizzard for me

Oh-ho, you're not one to forget Eisdrache... from the quaint pleasantries we exchanged on brushing wingtips that day we gallivanted frivolously about the Dead Pool to... well, the last time we since parted ways which would've been some two years ago or so.

Surely should you search the cavernous recesses of your memory, you'll espy a faint recollection of one analogous blue femme by the name of Azonthus Ebonhope.

Actually, about a week or so ago I'd planned to scour the shards in search of you as well as a few others. Seems you found me instead. Now that I know you'll be shifting your residence to Order, my own path has become predetermined. Azon's icy facade shall gush over with vim anew on knowing she'll be amidst the presence of some age old acquaintances.

Enigmatic Draconic Spellweaver of Unity, Forseer of the End
    a.k.a The Twilight Dragon, Atolmyth

Fly with me Shian and claim your part of the blizzard!

*starts to purr*

Oh sweet Azonthus! Of course I remember you and I am glad to feel your spirit alive! Much time has passed since such glorious days when the blue glowed bright in the dark of blight. Of course sometimes there was a thin gray layer of slate on the blue, but that never stopped me to try to get close to you. Its a relief to feel you arent mad with me, because of my gentle moods. Would be a pleasure to meet you again!
    Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian
    Orders Finiaroth Helian

Greetings and welcome to order, may your time here reward you for your patience. Too your group you wish to assemble , if my humble skills may be of use ive never passed on the opportunity to join like minded folks of any race on the field of battle.
    Last edited by Teto Frum; February 26th, 2008 at 04:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information