Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stoneroot: Myth or Reality?

Default Stoneroot: Myth or Reality?

No one I know on Chaos has found stoneroot. If they have, they aren't talking! I've got several people actively looking for it and others keeping an eye out as they go about their business. We haven't found hide nor hair (or maybe that should be leaf nor root) of it after searching as many nooks and crannies as we can find for almost a solid day.

I'm not asking for locations of anything. I'd just like to verify that stoneroot does, indeed, exist.

Default Re: Stoneroot: Myth or Reality?

Rakris: *Hoards the Stoneroot*
    Lantua: *Thwaks Rak on the back of hte head* Shinies only!

_______
    This post brought to you by the folks who have absolutely nothing of value to this thread.

Ok. I'm assuming that's a "No, I haven't seen any stoneroot. Sorry."

Next, please?

I believe the spawn was so rare and miniscule it was cause for the increase of the spawn on Blight (see Delta 133 notes). It has been found on Blight, but don't know where.

Drev

Oh good. I was worried my friends and I were going blind. If I can actually manage to log on to Blight anytime soon, I'll have to go out hunting.

It has been found on Chaos. Just those who found it must not be talking.

But Drev is right, a second area was added because the first one was a little too well hidden.

Alrighty. Must be time to look harder then. Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    It has been found on Chaos. Just those who found it must not be talking.

But Drev is right, a second area was added because the first one was a little too well hidden.
    Is the 2nd location only on Blight or has it been added also on Chaos/Order?

The second spot was added with Delta 133, which has not yet been patched to Live. Don't expect it for a while, as these changes are all or nothing. Some don't have happy mediums with the old system.

Drev

TelShyia

It has been found on Chaos....I think PoohBear has found it.....
    Last edited by TelShyia; February 27th, 2008 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TelShyia View Post
    It has been found on Chaos....I think PoohBear has found it.....
    Odd... I would have thought that if Pooh had known about it, I would have heard something from you by now. Not sure what, exactly, I would have heard though.

TelShyia

Now why would you think you should have heard something from me? I am NOT PoohBear
    My alt is KnuckleSandwich, and last I looked he was a VERY PRETTY green Lunus Dragon!

Saw last night on Brist connie, Stoneroot 20s being sold by Jayne. So someone has definitely found it.

Now why would you think you should have heard something from me? I am NOT PoohBear
    My alt is KnuckleSandwich, and last I looked he was a VERY PRETTY green Lunus Dragon!
    Oh, no reason. I'm sure you can think of something though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charys Stormchild View Post
    Saw last night on Brist connie, Stoneroot 20s being sold by Jayne. So someone has definitely found it.
    Goodness. 20s for one piece? Hmm. *makes a note to price food accordingly*

people must really want to pay a lot for food if resources to make it cost 20s
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

TelShyia

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    Oh, no reason. I'm sure you can think of something though.
    yep, last i heard, she had found the 'diamonds' and basil too....but then what would you expect from a woman, they are thier 'best friends' (the diamonds that is LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Charys Stormchild View Post
    So does that mean Jayne is gonna rake in enough cash to dump a strong box load of coin down on the heads of all us poor mud farmers??

Sorry, couldn't resist the reference to my favorite episode of Firefly. -breaks out into song- Jayne. The man they call Jayne. . . . He robs from the rich and he gives to the poor. Stood up to the man and he gave'm what for. Our love for him now is hard to explane. The hero of Camton, the man they call Jayne.

yep, last i heard, she had found the 'diamonds' and basil too....but then what would you expect from a woman, they are thier 'best friends' (the diamonds that is LOL)
    *shrugs* A bunch of silly marketing nonsense that is. I don't like diamonds much, myself. And before you come with with the witty counterpoint that I must not be much of a woman... I am.

You won't find any argument with me. I'll take an opal over a diamond any day of the week.

Sapphires, aquamarines, turquoise... Pretty much anything that normally comes in blue is good. I've been known to drool over greens and purples, as well.

Thread Information