Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stoneroot: Myth or Reality?

Default Re: Stoneroot: Myth or Reality?

`I've got several people actively looking for it and others keeping an eye out as they go about their business. ``

Kala

i have a image of a nuisance of cats prowling the lands....lets hope they don,t add catnip to game
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

My wife and I are partial to amber: yellow, brown, green, red...
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

emeralds are the only true jewels......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    Sapphires, aquamarines, turquoise... Pretty much anything that normally comes in blue is good. I've been known to drool over greens and purples, as well.
    Yee need to look into Alexandrite. Is a WONDERFUL stone that, depending on the lighting, can be blue, purple, green, red and mixtures of those.

Though real look the best, are REALLY expensive. The lab ones are VARA good. Have one meself.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

TelShyia

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    *shrugs* A bunch of silly marketing nonsense that is. I don't like diamonds much, myself. And before you come with with the witty counterpoint that I must not be much of a woman... I am.
    Well, I am pretty much partial to sapphires myself... The darker the better...
    Pssssstttt Devs....Sapphire nodes?????

But if it's multiple colors you want. I still say opals. I've got some Spencer opals that are just drop dead gorgeous with all their bursts of red, green, blue and yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Yee need to look into Alexandrite. Is a WONDERFUL stone that, depending on the lighting, can be blue, purple, green, red and mixtures of those.

Though real look the best, are REALLY expensive. The lab ones are VARA good. Have one meself.
    Ooh... Definitely something to look into. Except for the red part...I'm not a big red person.

Spoiler Alert!
    (Scroll down for a location of stoneroot.)

A very kind person on Chaos let the current location of stoneroot be known, so the info could be released to the rest of the shard.

It can be found outside Morning Light, around 27772/29337.

thank you for sharing the info! :-)

You're welcome.

Many thanks to you and your anonymous informant

TelShyia

yes, now the rest of the shard knows hehe - and as far as rare goes, it will be all over Ice Isle at:
    27633/32191
    27786/32396
    27860/32299
    27944/32188
    28396/23070
    28325/31678

with all that coming, should be enough for ALL!
    mwaaa-haa-haaa

oooOOOOooooo Thankies a great big bunch.

So where's the rest of the new herbs.

Thank you Kala for making the information public.

I think perhaps some are aware, perhaps not all, but Kala has been putting a lot of work into updating the HCC and resource locations and now we'll all have the benefit of being able to use these tools to get updated information.

Your work is appreciated.

TelShyia

Quote Originally Posted by Trieah View Post
    oooOOOOooooo Thankies a great big bunch.

So where's the rest of the new herbs.
    As soon as the patch comes to live i will post all the known locations that I have found, which btw, by the time they do, will be all of them..

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post

I think perhaps some are aware, perhaps not all, but Kala has been putting a lot of work into updating the HCC and resource locations and now we'll all have the benefit of being able to use these tools to get updated information.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does the HCC stand for??

And yes, thank you very much Kala for all your hard work. (even if I'm not sure what exactly it is yet)

Quote Originally Posted by TelShyia View Post
    As soon as the patch comes to live i will post all the known locations that I have found, which btw, by the time they do, will be all of them..
    The same way you were kind enough to not reveal the location of the stoneroot, I presume?

Actually, I kinda dragged tramsan into helping with that. I do, however, have a list of foods currently on Blight and what DP timer reductions they have, should anyone want me to post that.

I'm thinking you might wanna publish a cookbook .

Anyway, the HCC is the Horizons Crafting Calculator. If you do a search on the forums, you'll find a link to the latest version.

It is literally, a crafter's best friend in HZ. A ton of work went into it, and it needs updating whenever something new gets introduced, or comps changed for a technique, and even construction requirements.

I'm thinking you might wanna publish a cookbook .
    I've actually been thinking of doing that! Though still thinking about the best way to get it set up.

Thread Information