Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Delta 134

Default Re: Delta 134

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    Does this mean I won't be able to poison my food or make poisons for applying to weapons? I was really looking forward to that...
    Isn't poisoning the Gifted something of an exercise in frustration?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Isn't poisoning the Gifted something of an exercise in frustration?
    It depends how long the poison remains in the system... if it lasts through four or five recalls, then you can really rack up their death points! That alone can confine them to the taverns and away from the field of battle.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Poison you say? No, that is for another day.... *cackles evilly*

Okay, please keep this thread on topic... Delta 134.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Are saphire and ruby nodes going in along with diamond or no? just having diamond nodes will help a lot, but the otehr two are important for tricuts.

(Off topic slightly) will we be seeing more adamantium golems or t6 gem golems any time soon? ( if you can't respond on that thats cool, but assume it to be a suggestion then )
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Poison you say? No, that is for another day.... *cackles evilly*

Okay, please keep this thread on topic... Delta 134.
    *bribes Amon with non-poisoned home-cooked food and treats for poison stuff in game*

Ok, um...on topic... I agree with Silverblaze re: the T6 gem nodes and gem golems. Zur really would like to see sapphire golems so she can go pounce some blue.

Also, I may have missed it somewhere or didn't pay attention, etc. Will dragons be able to harvest fish with dragon ingenuity?

Default Re: Confection fixes

ok, ok ON Chaos it is

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Just a quick note about basil, mint, ginger, and the other assorted herbs and spices not listed on the "Confectioner Herbs & Spices" form: their absence isn't a bug or an oversight. These herbs and spices are considered rare garnishes, and the processing forms for them are obtained via quests. Cumin and cilantro would be on the garnish list as well, but we decided to be merciful.

The garnish and rare food quests will start coming to Blight in the next delta. Completing all of them will net you 16 garnish processing forms and 44 rare food recipes.

Bon appétit...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

..... and one dragon looking for a cook.

Thank you for the latest changes and additions. One problem I still have is in making roast beef and chicken. Both are T1 foods using marinated meat. Unfortunately the balsamic vinegar used requires white grapes which are to high a tier for a young confectioner to harvest.

That will most likely be fixed to allow gathering 1 to get white grapes, as they are now T0 resources. Good to report anything like that though, just to make sure its on the list.

Drev

1. Fillet does not give out a training cooking knife. (harvest knife, mixing spoon, clay scoop, brew stirrer, wooden bucket, baking spatula, sap spigot - yes; cooking knife - no)

2. I know the patch notes say not all the icons are in, but I reported this one ages ago and just want to make sure it's on the list: the cooking knife formula still has a sap spigot icon.

3. The training tools don't limit the preparing skill. (mixing spoon, bucket)

4. Silly question, but could a different tool be used to mash stuff? I'm aware things can be mashed with a knife, but my suggestion would be to either add a masher or let a mortar & pestle be used instead.

5. Beginner Basic Sides lists "Appetizer: Buttered Rice." Is this a side or an appetizer?
    Last edited by Kala; March 3rd, 2008 at 06:02 PM.

6. Many of the new stoneroot spawns are very underwater. As in, "adult dragon drownable" depth water.

7. Dunno if this is new to Delta 134, but... I really don't think salt rock should be harvestable by harvest knife. Crazy, I know. ;p

8. I may be completely mistaken on this, but wouldn't sliced vanilla beans work better under Confectioner Herbs and Spices and not Confectioner Prepared Fruits? What about lemon zest? (These are probably less things that are wrong and more things that are opinion.)

We could also make cleaning mushrooms involve processing them one at a time using a very small brush, or make cheesecakes require a tinkerer-made springform pan and a clay or glass roasting pan for a water bath...

Seriously, if I remember correctly the sliced vanilla beans use a different machine from the herbs & spices, so they have to be on a different form. As for the lemon zest, that's probably just a matter of keeping all the types of processed lemon on a single form.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

I don't know what lemon zest is if it isn't a prepared fruit product.

Soap? Zestfully clean?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

What kind of soap do dragons use?

Lava, of course....

*duck & cover*
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

How does Istara clean the oceans?

Tide
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Thread Information