Thread: Imp Bounty markers

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Red face Imp Bounty markers

Just a thought, but those Imperial bounty markers (the ones that look like bank notes)

How hard would it be to make a Lottery type Npc for them?
    Sort of like the Gnomekindle prezzies, 10,50,100 sort of thing.
    Hand them in and get a mystry prezzie.
    I ask as those of us like me that dont really craft or have allready bought everything they need.

Their just gathering dust, i've probably given away 3k of them and still have about 2k on Slayvite again.

And on the same subject, will we have any use for Soul Fragments anymore?
    Since they will no longer be Ambrosia to make and the only other use for them is a couple of quests, again i have 1000's of them sitting in my vault.

I would delete them but somthing keeps me from doing it, just in case
    I remember their used to be a quest on the Maggot guy in Dallimond who wanted them, perhaps turn that back on?

Default Re: Imp Bounty markers

similar thread:

ADD fluff, use IBM

Default Re: Imp Bounty markers

I Like Her Idea better Not in Presents but in like a mystery box
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information