Thread: T4 Smelter no longer at Snowfall...

Default T4 Smelter no longer at Snowfall...

After telling myself when I moved in to Snowfall that I would never move as the irony of living in Snowfall tickled me to no end, I've now moved to a lair in Winter's Peak, also satisfying my strange sense of humor.

The decision was not easy as I had quite a bit done, but there were a number of factors that spurred the actual moving.

• I had a few people tell me my layout was confusing. The fact that my lair is supposed to for those that do not have lairs and would like a place to stay, having a straighforward layout is important.
    • The lair is actually bigger, so I can now cram more lair chambers in and have more guests. This will also make planning loads easier.
    • There are multiple ways to get there, two of them are closer than the Mahagra to Snowfall run. This will help those working for coin and xp. There is also a full path to the lair, greatly assisting those that cannot fly or those that do and would like to have the road bonus.

The lair is located at 24208 27644 in the Winters Peak plot.
    • You can pad in from Winter's peak and drop down to the entrance, Morathaven and walk down the path or Kirascent which is also about the same distance as Mahagra to Snowfall was if you have wings. To get out, the Morthaven portal is right up the hill and Baker has a portal right next to the incoming pad. So less running around
    • I can also place my library level (yes I've wasted an entire level just to have a huge library) on the 1st level instead of the last level. I am nearly done with both T4s but they will not be accessable until the T6 is opened.
    • The view is also a bit prettier. The ice lakes near four corners are fun.

A big thank you Fierce for the extra novians ^_^

The downside to this is obviously, the convienence of having a smelter near a popular grinding spot is gone.

The other downside I found was, there's not much around. No mobs, No resources and really no reason to visit...

Default Re: T4 Smelter no longer at Snowfall...

Aw, mobs or none, I'll still visit sometimes Shian.

Congrats on the move, by the way. I just finished a move of my own, and even though I had less to move than you it wasn't a whole lot of fun.

Thread Information