Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vunder's Celestial Robe

Default Re: Vunder's Celestial Robe

They aren't off-limits. But they aren't separate textures. Kendra is a SINGLE texture (face, clothes, skin, etc is all one piece). Thats the main reason we've never re-used them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    They aren't off-limits. But they aren't separate textures. Kendra is a SINGLE texture (face, clothes, skin, etc is all one piece). Thats the main reason we've never re-used them.
    Ah, what I meant is, Valornyx could slice them so we'd have the parts needed in multiple files, without the skin, and thus they'd be usable. I hope I am clearer this time. Can that be done ? :3

Ah sorry, Amon - I misunderstood something you had said about Ryson, Kendra et al..

Maybe, Zex .. each clothing item has a shape to it as well as the texture file. I'd have to look and see if her shape is based on any of the other clothing shapes or is unique to her - it might be possible to put different clothes together to get her shape and then match the texture files to them.
    Last edited by Valornyx; October 22nd, 2008 at 06:56 PM.

well if it's too much of a hassle, go on with your personal work - I love it I must say

not saying it is a hassle - just that it might be possible - I'll have to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Shouldn't the original .psd have the clothes in one or more separate layers? Or were the original artists as clueless as some of the original modelers? (how many thousands of polys does a pile of bones need to be again?) >_>

I don't believe the original PSDs exist any longer. Much like some of the original structures.

A pile of bones should be AT LEAST a MINIMUM of 40,000 polys. And thats a pretty pathetic bone pile at that... HAHAHAH
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information