Thread: Doesn't seem to want to work..

Default Doesn't seem to want to work..

I log into my account, select my character but when I got to click "Play Horizons" at the bottom, it won't let me click it.

We recently closed down one account but it shouldn't of been the one holding my dragon, I've checked to make sure it's not running from any of my other computers. Would this be because perhaps the account is frozen for some reason? Or is it a fixable issue? >.<
    Lasivar -- Ancient Lunus Dragon -- 100 Dragon Adventure -- 32 Dragon Craft -- 12 Dragon Lairshaper -- proud guildie of "The Alliance" -- Chaos RETIRED

Yeah, by the way, I CAN'T SPELL

Default Re: Doesn't seem to want to work..

if you're using firefox, it won't work.

try using the standalone launcher (found in your Horizons directory). For those of us who prefer FF to IE, that's the only option..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Are you using the website or launcher? And have you tried using the other?

Are there any messages that appear? Because you should be able to connect if you can get to the character select, I'd think. It doesn't do any checks until after you hit play (I don't believe)

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Are there any messages that appear? Because you should be able to connect if you can get to the character select, I'd think. It doesn't do any checks until after you hit play (I don't believe)
    I know (cuz I just looked ) that if you're using Seamonkey/Firefox, you can get all the way to the Start Game window, with the Play button, and can get no further with no error messages. The button just doesn't work. Is cuz it wants an ActiveX script that Firefox won't accept or run.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Ah. That would be the issue, I indeed use Firefox =P

Thanks guys
    Lasivar -- Ancient Lunus Dragon -- 100 Dragon Adventure -- 32 Dragon Craft -- 12 Dragon Lairshaper -- proud guildie of "The Alliance" -- Chaos RETIRED

Yeah, by the way, I CAN'T SPELL

Lasivar, other than using IE when you need to create or delete a character, you can just use the launcher (flag icon in the Horizons install folder) to log in, and not need to go through the browser login hassle.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Thread Information