Thread: Floating Head and Arms

Default Floating Head and Arms

Was just wondering if Satyrs will ever be fixed so they can be seen as more than just a floating head and arms.

Default Re: Floating Head and Arms

Odd, Hoberton... I don't have that issue, though my wife can't see shoulderpads or boots on other characters (nor on NPCs), no matter what race. On herself, she can see them.

Strange stuff. How long have you had this issue? What are the Satyrs wearing, or is it all Satyrs? ...I wonder if deleting object cache files would help.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Female Satyrs have had this problem from day one. Has been mentioned that it was going to get looked at but of course it never has. Problem is still around.

Female satyer armor problem.
    Last edited by Hoberton; March 14th, 2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added link

...very strange, indeed.

I'm not saying the issue doesn't exist, mind you. I was more wondering if it was globally borked with exceptions or globally ok with very notably borked exceptions.

I'll experiment with it over the weekend and see if I can get her to break on my PC.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Yep, the issue does exist. I'll forward this to the team.

-Menkure

Thread Information