Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Confectioner change ruminations

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Confectioner change ruminations

Their we go, see.

Replies and result

nb, a small hut with a cauldran would be sweet and would really help with space.

Cheers, A happy confectioner again

not sure if/where this may have been mentioned before, but it'd be really lovely to have links from the crafting window to the formulas for the complex subcomponents used to make something.

for example, i wanted to make chocolate mousse, having a pile of chocolate on hand from when i last made something with chocolate. the recipe also calls for vanilla, and i could not remember how to make that; however, on going back through possible confectioner forms, i found it under oils & sauces.

vanilla calls for sliced beans. knowing that whole beans must be purchased, i went to the confectioner trainer and bought some. it took me some perusing of various formulas before i found that vanilla beans are considered a fruit (this is different than processing cocoa beans, which become nibs under herbs and spices).

it would just have been nice to click on the ingredient and have it link to the crafting window for that ingredient instead of searching for the right formula (aka recipe book). probably a nightmare to program though.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

yeah awdz - prolly can't be realistically done, but actually that would be pretty sweet for all creations, not just confectioner......would be nice to have a form linked to the related forms needed to make the finished product......

ah well, ya gotta have a dream!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information