Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Default Re: Countdown

The reason for the huge sums is that the bidding was hidden. U had no idea what other bids there might be, so u placed all your coin into it. I paid 12g for the Spire's Shadow lair overlooking the river and bridge, and it turned out I was the only bidder...

real bad news for me

no token
    no money back of the paid price of the plot (this kills me 30 gold )
    no novians (this is really annoying for me )

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

o i c, okay gotcha! like i said, i don't mean anything by it except honest confusion. blind bid explains it perfectly, thanx....

well, while i still would be as unhappy with the decision to give out tokens as most unityites are not to get them, i can now understand better the loss, and i am sorry for it. if you come to blight, you can have your pick of some really excellent plots (possibly even the ones you had on unity), and i promise to assist any unityite in any way i can, be it cashy money or building hands. of course, i can't help many draggys build, but i would be happy to help harvest resources, etc. some of the best blighties (ry, skelly, rougee) are ex-unity and we consider them to be some of the most wonderful and beloved of our subjects.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Will the unity transfer give the unitarians unlimited vault? for 1 month?

would be nice if we would get 1 month unlimited vault because all items spams the vault, so you cant craft/change equipment very easy till you have your plot storage again

are there any plans? like after server merge?

Default Re: Will the unity transfer give the unitarians unlimited vault? for 1 month?

That would greatly help, our vaults would be highly overburdened and without it will be very difficult if we can't change equipment...
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Will the unity transfer give the unitarians unlimited vault? for 1 month?

I think we need more like 4 months. We don't get novians so we have to rebuilt all the storage space we had on our plots before the 'end of the big vault time'.
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

You can swap armour into and out of your vault when full. Just swap it to you not to your inventory. Just so you know. I would assume it works for weapons also.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    You can swap armour into and out of your vault when full. Just swap it to you not to your inventory. Just so you know. I would assume it works for weapons also.
    It works for any piece of equipment

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    It was NOT VI who killed the European server, it was NOT VI who nearly killed the whole game.

But it IS VI who saved us, giving us the opportunity to play, or play again, even with our old chars.
    where can i get more infos about the VI company? I thought old employees (from EI or the other company before EI) bought HZ again ^^

VI is called? Vitrium?

yes but only for pieces you swap

but if my inventory is not "cleared up" before transfer then all stuff not needed cannot be placed in the vault

and i fear my inventory (i saved all my stuff in my vault and inventory and not in my plot) is chaotic ^^

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

virtrium - like virtual reality......

and iirc, vi is has some old tulga employees. as far as i am concerned, tulga was the best owner after the originals (there have been so many, i can't remember the timeline anymore.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon...ire_of_Istaria

for more info.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

http://www.virtrium.com/

Yes most of the Devs are old tulga devs. Most working part time to keep the game going. Ei/EII/oh has nothing to do with the game anymore.

I saw my first tagged unity player today *runs around in excitement* Where's the rest of you? *pounces the nearest helpless dragon on Order*

Iam checking emails and my character selection options 2 to 3 times a day, but no ivy yet.

Same here Ivy, no sign of anything here yet either

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I saw my first tagged unity player today *runs around in excitement* Where's the rest of you? *pounces the nearest helpless dragon on Order*
    wow nice ^^

hope that the others will follow soon

Well, I've activated my account, paid my subscription (6 month gifted, so that's this months donuts bought, VI ), and I'm just patching up now. I never lost hope, so the game's still sitting on it's own little partition, waiting for me to play again. I'll send the transfer request momentarily, so I hope to be in-game as soon as VI can plough through the rather large request inbox and resurrect me.

Antonath

heh now that one has been seen, I'll be checking every day too!

*me wonders if its the same days blight copies are done...*

isn't one of those days monday? *crosses claws and looks tomorrow*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I think what Shian saw was one of us testees.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

These transfers are a time consuming process that is going on daily, not something that happens just on maintenance days or following server downtime. But please note the "time consuming" part of that, and each one has to be handled one at a time to some extent. It is, though, something that the whole team is committed to making happen as rapidly as possible. Though today IS Sunday, so we do get a little time off for good behavior.

Thread Information