Thread: On Unity... and greeting!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Default On Unity... and greeting!

These words have been spoken, and the gods have spoken them.

Please help us to spread the word and have your friends join us. We're exciting to finally offer a new home for Unity players and are looking forward to seeing you over the next few weeks. We've ironed out all the little details, and people are sending in transfer requests at a rapid rate. Players on Chaos and Order should be prepared to welcome the Unitarians to their new homes as early as next week - if not sooner.

With that said, please allow me to be among the first to say "Welcome Back!"

Let Order speak. Let Chaos speak.. let all greet those woken and waking... let the sound of that greeting echo to all reaches of the Lost Shore!

And this I say, for Thunder and Lightning both, for I know her words would echo mine, though more of light and joy she would speak by far.

Welcome, ye Lost. Welcome when that waking may be, and welcome each flick of the candle that flares past that time. Honour to thy patience, honour to thy trial, and... most each and all... Come among us once more, twice more and three times that three!

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Sonea Finder, Lightning to the Thunder, beloved of Order

Default Re: On Unity... and greeting!

Regardless of where you land ... welcome home Unity !

Silver~

wowsers, this will go beyond klava... i think perhaps we should have a roast when the unity folks are officially back. there's nothing else quite like my cooking :-)

ohh that would be great- have a party to become acquainted with each other.

*orders 10 tickets for entrance*

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    ohh that would be great- have a party to become acquainted with each other.

*orders 10 tickets for entrance*
    agreed ! I'd be happy to cook plenty of draconic celebration cakes

/me wonders if he should post Awdz' latest "recipe" for donuts........
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Unity Players... You simply MUST come to Order and try Awdz's cooking!

*runs to board up the windows and doors of her kitchen, having just rebuilt from the last time Awdz made a batch of donuts in it*

Truly, though, Order looks forward to meeting you all!

Soni

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Agreed. Awdz' cooking is usually an experience that brings down the house and gets people up and running!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Agreed. Awdz' cooking is usually an experience that brings down the house and gets people up and running!
    That SO could be taken in two very different ways!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Velea, if you've not seen Awdz' artistry in cooking, you'll not understand the depth of meaning in what I say.

Truthfully, her meals grab everyone's attention.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

... and rightly so...

*eyes her wind chimes made of donut-shaped rings that make a lovely sound as the breeze sets them one against the other... a swipe of the hand removes a small pile of twigs and sawdust underneath the chimes*

*Sits back on his haunches and gives a mighty roar or WELCOME!*

Welcome HOME to each and every one of you! To hold you in our eyes brings joy to our hearts! May the Fire of Drulkar and the Protection of the Sleeper enlighten your days among us and may YOUR wisdom deepen our own!

We of the the Elder Spirits of Order welcome you as our soon-to-be known friends and neighbors. We can barely contain our excited expectation of finally meeting you face to face. What a GLORIOUS day!

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Guild Master Of the Elder Spirits
    Order Shard, formerly of Spirit

We have had many Unity players arrive on our doorstep in wicker baskets and notes attached "Please give us a good home!"

Welcome to your server of choice. I am glad to see you all and are glad that plot reclamation soon will be around the corner now that the Unity players have found themselves a home.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

*winghugs Timeless*

Quite a few ex-First Born in the guild now, and I found another to join (Justa if you see Talonia_unity online, he wants an invite ) and been made very welcome, as we have with all of the Chaos players. Even found a new mine that I didn't know of before, thanks to a helpful little naka!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I'll be home, as soon, as the vault keeper stops sending me requests to clean up my vault... it's about 200.000 Bulk over the limits... yeah, I didn't prepare good for the transfer. I'll have to find a solution for that, until I can feel home and settle down somewhere.

At least I managed to find my cargo disc already, which wasn't as easy at it sounds, after over a year... but I'm happy to be alive again, hungry and willing to check out all those new things in those familar but little different new home world.

It's feeling good to be running arround again. And soon I'll be making nonsense again... hehe. Oh, I already started with that, the farmer* wasn't happy to see "his wolve". I kind of misunderstood him, I fear.

(Quest on new trismus, for all who wonder what I'm talking about. I pulled the wolve to the farmer, 'cause I didn't want to kill him, he was injured and squeaking and.... how can you ever kill a little doggie and don't feel bad about it?)
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    It's feeling good to be running arround again. And soon I'll be making nonsense again... hehe. Oh, I already started with that, the farmer* wasn't happy to see "his wolve". I kind of misunderstood him, I fear.

(Quest on new trismus, for all who wonder what I'm talking about. I pulled the wolve to the farmer, 'cause I didn't want to kill him, he was injured and squeaking and.... how can you ever kill a little doggie and don't feel bad about it?)
    Yeah haha and then you "accidently" Dark Cycloned the whole farm with the cows!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

*grumbles*

and I complimented him at first, for not killing the wolf..

I slept for over an year now... so I guess it accidently errupted, cause the forces of mother nature where hold back for such a loooooooong time... or I accidendtly mumbled the spell, 'cause I forgot how some of those spells worked... and I was hungry, so I ate all the cows. *burps*
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information