Thread: Arena Nights?

Default Arena Nights?

I know that the arena isn't a very popular topic but there are few, myself included that like to play in the arena, especially when healers are present. I had quite a bit of fun in the arena last night and was wondering...

Would many be interested in having "arena nights" each week? Would of course want to have two or three healers that wouldn't mind watching and ressing so there is no dp. I'd gladly pay the healers. Also it would be nice to have confectioners... sponsor i guess.

Thoughts, comments? Please tell.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Default Re: Arena Nights?

Would be really cool , but I have to wait until my dragon gets tranferred. I would love to join the arena nights.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I would go again but no so much to fights but to watch. Tsar is far to squishy

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i have never played in the arena! but i would like to at least once!
    but i don't think it would work weekly on blight - maybe monthly or bi monthly - we are mostly crafters and builders on blight - but i would be happy to be a sponsor of these types of games, our own kind of olympics - or fight club!

rule one of arena club - you don't talk about arena club!!!

seriously tho, i too would be happy to server as bank for a regularly scheduled arena games. happy to pay healers (i am a cleric myself) to rezz and confects to supply a few meals they have extra of. i offer my tav and storehouses as storage for meals and food between fights.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Depends on who is there and if they are going to participate respectably. IE, being good sports about it, and keeping it all in RP proper.

When it devolves into l33tsp34k, "pwnj00!", and other verbal or OOC harassment, it's time to leave.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Heh well I doubt you'd see that anywhere around here. I was thinking of having a cross shard arena match like you suggested Velveeta. It would be a nice way for those to compete between chaos, order and blight, as well as bring some excitement to the blight server.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Thread Information