Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MultiClass TITLE Suggestion

Default MultiClass TITLE Suggestion

Just a quick post, hopefully not repeating anything gone before ..

Any thoughts about making MULTI-100's Titles such as ..

A) Expert Storemaster = 100 in Carp/Fitter/Mason
    B) Expert Builder = 100 in Carp/Enchant/Fitter/Mason/Weaving
    C) Expert Apothecary = 100 in Alchemy/Confectioner
    D) Expert Engineer = 100 in Fletcher/Tinkerer/Weaponsmith
    E) Expert Designer = 100 in Armorer/Jeweller/Leatherworker/Tailor
    F) Expert Provider = 100 in Gatherer/Miner
    G) Expert Helian / Expert Lunus = 100 in all Dragon Crafts

[Spellcrafting doesn't seem to fit in any group, apart from the native DCra, and BiPeds would have a good choice anyhow]

.. and probably better names/titles could be thought of, just to get the ball rolling for any interest that may be aroused.. any further suggestions ?
    Last edited by Lio; April 15th, 2008 at 06:19 AM.
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Default Re: MultiClass TITLE Suggestion

I like it, just the dragon titles dont really appeal me. Probably our naka duskael developer friends should come up with a more in-line dragon word for those

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Instead of Expert Builder, I'd recommend the same title given me in Obsidian Order: Architect.

And why storemaster for Carpenter, Fitter, and Mason? Maybe I missed something.

On the adventuring side, any combo that gives you all the mundane weapons I'd recommend as Man-at-Arms.
    For all non-nature, non-healing magic classes together, how about Archmage.
    For all nature and healing together, Medic?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I like these Except for the dragon ones. How about just a title of "Elder" or something as it's a title used in the Dragon channel often.

I want one that says "Mad Scientist" for Tinkerer & Alchemist.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    I want one that says "Mad Scientist" for Tinkerer & Alchemist.
    If that happens, my bi-ped alt will most certainly go for that! XD (although that's similar to what I'm planning for her, as it fits her character too well XD)

How about 100 carpenter / fletcher *Tree Hugger* or *Deforester*

or one for all of the "Construction" schools mastered *Foreman*
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

It's difficult to come up with neutral dragon titles that sounds like something a dragon would use. Maybe a small quest to get such titles. Obviously those not interested in a certain title would not do the quest to get it since we can't exactly multiclass... Would be nice if we didn't have the boring titles and could quest or otherwise obtain special ones that aren't just generic "crafter". After all, our formula books are all different!

100 in Dragon Crafter:
    "Expert Lorekeeper"
    "Expert Scalecrafter"
    "Expert Spellweaver"
    "Dabbler in Blighted Arts" (can't think of a good title for a blighted scalecrafter)

100 in Dragon Adventure:
    "Battle Worn"
    "Warrior"
    "Defender of Istaria"

100 in Cra/Adv
    "Elder"

I was actually thinking about posting a suggestion for an Emblem for those few who have completed all 28 adventurer schools.

Champion of Istaria
    Istaria's Champion
    Knight of Istaria

Just some small emblem to recognize them for their achievement.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Order shard has a guild KoI.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Shian, we already call our Ancients "Elder" as a sign of respect...

Craftmaster, maybe? No...that sounds like a kit you would buy for the kids for Christmas, or something. Hmm...wonder what lets see. Craftsman, maybe? Master Craftsman? We already have Master Lairshaper, so maybe that would fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lio View Post
    G) Expert Helian / Expert Lunus = 100 in all Dragon Crafts
    So far as I know there's no emblem for reaching 100 dragon adventure, unless you're an ancient which makes it obvious how strong you are. But for crafting, you don't need a unique title if you're 100 in both schools. When you're a 100 crafter, you get the expert crafter token, and when you're a 100 lairshaper, you get the 100 lairshaping token... But you can't possibly get the latter without the former!

This is a novel idea, i Like the architect. That mad schientist is great as well. As far as draggys there is no other things you can realy call them that i can see. But the whole idea is pretty niffty.

Kymba
    I smell the sweet scent of dark victory. The ramped blood under foot flows as that of a ravens kiss. On the valley of dispear, the sun rises, drenched in glory i stand.

And why storemaster for Carpenter, Fitter, and Mason? Maybe I missed something.
    by C'gan

..started off as Silomaster , as those are the only crafts you need to build silo's .. if that wasn't obvious ..but Silomaster didn't have a 'ring' to it .. thats why anyhow for those 3 crafts.

Architect, MadScientist, Foreman for all the Construction Schools ..amazing ideas, love them .. frankly, I rattled off some ideas without maybe as much thought as I might have usually given, just to give a flavour, as can be seen and noted with the Dragon ones, more ideas on those would be great to see ..

Its something maybe Vi could look into at some point [when slightly less busy than currently], as we're a multiclass/school/craft game, its worth some emblems for maxing out in multi-classes ..
    Last edited by Lio; April 15th, 2008 at 11:47 PM.
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i like this idea as well. there are several peeps on blight would would qualify for multiple emblems, and i would like to have them have all the credit they richly deserve.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

So far as I know there's no emblem for reaching 100 dragon adventure, unless you're an ancient which makes it obvious how strong you are. But for crafting, you don't need a unique title if you're 100 in both schools. When you're a 100 crafter, you get the expert crafter token, and when you're a 100 lairshaper, you get the 100 lairshaping token... But you can't possibly get the latter without the former!
    by Favoran

Totally agree with you .. but would be nice to have something for Dragons .. 'Expert Lairshaper' is your pinnacle sure, but some of the ideas below ..

100 in Dragon Crafter:
    "Expert Lorekeeper"
    "Expert Scalecrafter"
    "Expert Spellweaver"
    "Dabbler in Blighted Arts" (can't think of a good title for a blighted scalecrafter)

100 in Dragon Adventure:
    "Battle Worn"
    "Warrior"
    "Defender of Istaria"

100 in Cra/Adv
    "Elder"
    by Shian

..make it a little more special I'd suggest, worth brain storming a bit anyhow..

Elder .. I would hope could be a suffix ..

Quote Originally Posted by Lio View Post
    Elder .. I would hope could be a suffix ..
    You mean prefix? And if you have a prefix title, can you also have a different one that gives you a suffix as well?

yup, my bad ..Elder = Prefix ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I like it, just the dragon titles dont really appeal me. Probably our naka duskael developer friends should come up with a more in-line dragon word for those
    Hmm...

"Grandmaster of the Lunus" or "Grandmaster of the Helian"?

Dragons fly...

How about quest(lines) to get titles like "Commander of the Dralk Air Wing" or " Marshal of the Chiconis Air Guard"?

Or simpler titles like "Wing Leader" or "Wing Commander"?

Thread Information