Thread: Plot idea!!

Smile Plot idea!!

It was suggested from a guild member that if you go to the Building commisioner to buy a plot deed for the size of plot you want then you can go to the area of your choosing. Then you right click and use, then a box comes up and you turn it and possition where you want to place it. The only stipulations are that the area would have to be flat and did'nt interfer with any other structures by players or the devs. The size of the plots could start at 40x40 and be player lvl based if needed. No one would have to loose thier current plots they own, unless they choose to sell it and place another size plot there. As the plots get larger and larger the plots would get more expensive as well as per unit in the plot.

This in turn may help the competion for larger plots and iliminate the need for all the smaller plots in the game. The building commisioner already sells the building permits, so why not make her useable in the game again! After all that is how america sold its land at one time.

What are your thoughts.
    Kymba
    Last edited by Kymba; April 15th, 2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Spelling
    I smell the sweet scent of dark victory. The ramped blood under foot flows as that of a ravens kiss. On the valley of dispear, the sun rises, drenched in glory i stand.

Default Re: Plot idea!!

I love the idea Kym, some system of making our own plots larger where they are now, using the Commissioner would work a treat, where possible/flat land etc..

They were working on the plot sizes as a high-ish priority I thought .. always nice if everything could be done faster .. heh

I know some of the smaller plot areas, like North Parsinia for example ..it would need some fairly impressive dwarven earthworking sea reclamation projects to get those a little more suitable for anything more than a T2 connie ..lol
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

We thought it was great idea as well. We were sort of hopeing this would get more of a responce. I did'nt think that it would be all that much trouble to do something like this in the game due to the fact that there is plots already here. But I could be wrong.

Thanks for the replay, great to see someone interested.

Kym
    I smell the sweet scent of dark victory. The ramped blood under foot flows as that of a ravens kiss. On the valley of dispear, the sun rises, drenched in glory i stand.

yes would be great

like the original frontier concept of the very very old hz concept ^^

i would love it!!

Thread Information