Thread: customized items should not be resetted after trade

Default customized items should not be resetted after trade

please give us an option to keep the customized name/info after an direct trade

that would be great! or what do you think?

do you sell items with a customized name?

i had the problem when i traded and muled bags with their unique name (to definate the content) and the bags got resetted

can you trade bags with items? if not then i would love an warning: caution, the bag is with content, are you sure...

then you can trade it ^^

Default Re: customized items should not be resetted after trade

You cannot trade bags with items inside. If you are in list mode when you trade, if the bag is more tha 5 or 10 bulk it has something in it.

ah thanks for the info

then i suggest that there should be an option to trade bags with content.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson View Post
    ah thanks for the info

then i suggest that there should be an option to trade bags with content.
    Unless there is a system put in that prevents abuse is this a really bad idea.

I have seen to many scammers in other games to recommend such a system.

Vlisson is requesting that if you personalize a bag like "Armor Tier V" you can move an entire bag from your inventory to your personal vault space with stuff in it. However you cannot do this to a storage, such as a guild house, or lair / hall chamber storage as it is not "your personal storage space"

When you transfer empty bags to other players (or anything for that matter) it strips the personalization off of it and returns the item to default.

BTW a note on bag weights:

Flax - 17
    Kenaf - 15
    Cotton - 12
    Silk - 10
    Ironsilk - 8
    Steelsilk - 5

I think I got the weights right.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Vlisson is requesting that if you personalize a bag like "Armor Tier V" you can move an entire bag from your inventory to your personal vault space with stuff in it. However you cannot do this to a storage, such as a guild house, or lair / hall chamber storage as it is not "your personal storage space"
    True you cannot move the full pouch to someone else's storage. However, you can customize the pouch, move the empty pouch to the guildhouse or lair/hall chamber storage with the customization remaining, and then put the items into it that you want to. At least, that's how it's worked for me. :-) The trade window does seem to strip customization, though. :-(

Thread Information