Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NPC for a day!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: NPC for a day!

i want to be the only ambrosia vendor left in istaria - either that or nadia (but saris, not human.......)
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I would be General Reklar. Not to kill anybody, just be be huge and bad*ss. XD

Random query: How IS he so huge? Have dragons been getting smaller through the generations? Would Malganival (that's his name right? :O ) Lunus and Helian (what's her first name? :O ) have been this size?

~Galde

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    I would be General Reklar. Not to kill anybody, just be be huge and bad*ss. XD

Random query: How IS he so huge? Have dragons been getting smaller through the generations? Would Malganival (that's his name right? :O ) Lunus and Helian (what's her first name? :O ) have been this size?

~Galde
    Because he's a monster and we chose to make him big?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

"Warning: Images of ego may be larger than they appear."

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information