Thread: Sephix Runus has Returned

Talking Sephix Runus has Returned

Greetings. I'm Sephix Runus, Ice Dragon of Istaria. I study the arts of Magick and use my abilities for the greater good of the land of Istaria. I will be doing my best in my part to help thoughs in need and even in crafting. Though I love to craft myself I'm sure I can get tips from anyone who wants to previde them. I currently have no family, but I see family in terms of helping all dragon kin alike aswell as Bipeds so in family we are all as one. I hope that later on as I grow ( Still a hatchling ) I can help provide the best there is for anyone that is in need of my services and hopefully find myself with companions. I thank you all for exepting me back as I have been in slumber for quite some time and really.. I don't really remember why I slept.
    * Laughs * Ah well, we all tend to slumber one way or another, but in due time.. Everyone wakes again. I thank you for listening and see you all who are on Order Shard and for thoughs on Forms.. I'll be peeping in from time to time and help if needed.

Default Re: Sephix Runus has Returned

Welcome to Istaria, Sephix! *serves you an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, Sephix.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Welcome! I may see you around, nice to meet you. Please excuse Hrough's attitude in advance.

Thread Information