Thread: Loading Screen

Default Loading Screen

Just now, while reloading the game and looking at the screen, I had a random idea pop into my head: Why not use some fan art for the screen? And perhaps this image can periodically change for new pieces of artwork too.

Also opens the door to other stuff, perhaps regular contests for the art could be run?

Default Re: Loading Screen

ooooooo some fanart as the loading screen would be really cool>.>

Heh. The SS of the day hasn't even changed since I started playing the game. They obviously have better things to keep up with. (Like I dunno, the game?) :P

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Just now, while reloading the game and looking at the screen, I had a random idea pop into my head: Why not use some fan art for the screen? And perhaps this image can periodically change for new pieces of artwork too.

Also opens the door to other stuff, perhaps regular contests for the art could be run?
    A game I played for a few years some time ago had this as a regular practice. Some of the art submitted was really nice. (The game in mention is Ragnarok Online, which I eventually grew bored of.)

That'd be really neat, there are defiantly some fantastic artists out there who just happen to play Istaria. I'd love to see some of their art put on the loading screen.

Thread Information