Thread: Amethist's Ascension

Default Amethist's Ascension

I just would like to make a -somewhat late- announcement that Amethist Blackwing ascended to an Adult two days ago, if my bad memory serves correctly. *taps on her own horns*

The ascension was witnessed by me, Mercurius, Skihlairk, Zexoin and DharSii, and was followed by a lot of whooping, fireworks and some cake for the newly ascended Ammy. Congratulations!

((I'd put up some screenshots, but I don't know how. XD If some more clued-in people could show me how to, that'd be great. ))

Default Re: Amethist's Ascension

Congrats Amethist!
    To put pictures up you'll need to have them hosted somewhere else, photobucket.com is goo and its free.

In the message windo you'll see a little yellow button (or box) with what looks like a mountain and a moon/sun, click that and copy and paste the links to your pictures into it.

Alternativly if you want to do it manualy type [ img ] url goes here [ / img ] just leave out the spaces in the brackets.

Congratulations to Amethist.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Congrats! Wish I was there to see.

Congrats. =)

Grats Ame :3 "twas my pleasure to help you out through yer rites and to finally see you ascend.

Like Lantua said; just find some host to upload yer pictures and then either use the "insert image" button or type [img ] "insertyoururlhere" [/img ] (without the spaces)

Well congrats to Ame!

'Daww, Slee will be so guilty that he wasn't there :c XD

Nuuu! I can't beleive I missed it! ;_; Oh well... can someone please tell her that her A'mea sends her love and will try to be back in Istaria as soon as she can. <:3
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

Thread Information