Thread: "Grocer" NPC

Default "Grocer" NPC

I know this has been mentioned in another thread, but perhaps overlooked, I hope I'm not breaking forum rules by giving it it's own thread. If I am, I accept the slap on the wrist

I would really like to see a "grocer" type NPC as a second npc in a tavern. This NPC would behave in a very similar way to a Tavernkeeper, but only accept processed food resources for consignment.

I could see this being very useful for gatherers to process food resources and make a little cash, and for confectioners to be able to buy and not have to gather. As it is at the moment, I'm selling smoked gruok and spicy sausages on the consigner... as a low level confectioner, and low level gatherer, I can make these things, but can't use them for a LOT of levels (they are used in t6 recipes)..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Default Re: "Grocer" NPC

It's a nice idea

One suggestion would be add a separate button for foods seperating them from the resources button on connies.

Right now we have consigners, Sir Aidan (for comps), and Taverns (for food)

Maybe we could have a Grocer... who knows (just as long as it has self serve checkout and longer than 3 lines they get a new checker open another lane.)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: "Grocer" NPC

Rather than a separate button on connies (argh yet MORE items to filter on... as it is it takes ages for a trade window to open on a connie), though, the tavern is HUGE and surely has space for another NPC - and it's completely relevant
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thread Information