Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emblems?

Default Emblems?

Just outa curriousity what Emblems are there that can be quested for?
    Off the top of my head I know theres
    The Gifted
    Slayer of Chickens
    Balt's Friend
    and then various craft oriented ones, are there more?

Default Re: Emblems?

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Just outa curriousity what Emblems are there that can be quested for?
    Off the top of my head I know theres
    The Gifted
    Slayer of Chickens
    Balt's Friend
    and then various craft oriented ones, are there more?
    Defender of Sslanis
    Kion Militia (something, I hate my bad memory)
    Iron Confectioner

There is the Free Grant one too, of which I am very curious, how and where to get that quest.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I've been poking about for them as well. I haven't found any other than Gifted... obviously not poking my nose in the right spots.

Defender of Sslanis and Slayer of Chickens can be gotten from quest in Sslanis, the Kion one is obviously from somewhere in Kion, and Im not sure about the others.

Isn't there also a "Research Assistant" title, or is that not an emblem?

Also, seek the Cedar Treent deep in the cedar trees on Lesser Aradoth that would like to speak with you rather than slay you. He has a task that garners an emblem I recall.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

You get the Free Grant! emblem by doing Elsa Baltos' quests in Tazoon

I was in the understanding the Free Grant! quest had been removed, or could only been done when you did not have your free vault upgrade (or something like that)?

Anyhow, the Research Assistent emblem can be obtained by doing some quests at the northern Harro outpost, near the entrence of the WD.

Of course, there are also emblems for reaching a craft school to level 100. Those would show "Expert <insert lvl 100 craft school>" behind your name. You can get it with your maxed craft school active, at a guy which exact name I have forgotten, but I think it started with "Imperial Recognition Officer". He is located in Dalimond, in the open air in the Darkstaff building.
    There should also be Dragon crafting emblems, I think there are even Journeyman versions of those, but I would not know if they are obtained via the same NPC.
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

you get the Kion Militia Emblem by doing the quests from the... well...
    Kion Militia.... ^_^

It starts in that 'Headquarters' near the far gate where all those NPCs are gathered

I have also seen 'the Evocator of Epochs' and something about 'Music' or something.... but you would have to talk to Awdz for that, I have no idea where she got those...

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Litarath View Post

I have also seen 'the Evocator of Epochs' and something about 'Music' or something.... but you would have to talk to Awdz for that, I have no idea where she got those...
    I think those are the special ones created for the winners of the story and poem and song contest, just like one for the mask contest a "long" time ago.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Also, seek the Cedar Treent deep in the cedar trees on Lesser Aradoth that would like to speak with you rather than slay you. He has a task that garners an emblem I recall.

He doesn't give an emblem but a nature totem. (and crystals and money and XP )

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

is saw an emblem "Grandmaster Crafter"

i wonder what thats about.

You get it when you have all 19 craftschools at lvl 100 with your biped.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The Jman lairshaper emblem comes from the lairshaping trainer. So does the Expert one, I think.

The ones I recall for winning contests during the Tulga era are "Teller of Tales" "Rhyming Rhapsodist", and "Masker of Disguise". I know there are one or two others, but I can't recall them right offhand.

"Chef" is for level 90 confectioners who complete the "Dinner? Impossible!" quest.

"Herald of Auberdrine" is a unique emblem awarded to the one player on each server who completed the ritual to release the dryads as a playable race.

"Demon Slayer" is a unique emblem awarded to PersonalJustice for being the first to solo SoG.

"Research Assistant" is obtained from Saja at the Harro outpost.

You get the "Herald" emblem by becoming a Shard Herald. BTW, the Herald positions for both Chaos & Order are currently open and players who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.

"Iron Confectioner" is obtained through a side quest in the Sslanis Militia line from Ssoren. If you want it, you need to have at least one level of confectioner when you begin "Battle Sugar Cane".

Hmm.. OK, that's all the ones I can remember right at the moment.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Defender of New Trismus
    Private of the Kion Militia
    Defender of Sslanis

T2 revamp should bring more along the same line, at least I hope they do eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    You get the "Herald" emblem by becoming a Shard Herald. BTW, the Herald positions for both Chaos & Order are currently open and players who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
    *sniff* I never got a Herald emblem.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    The ones I recall for winning contests during the Tulga era are "Teller of Tales" "Rhyming Rhapsodist", and "Masker of Disguise". I know there are one or two others, but I can't recall them right offhand.
    Awdz Bodkins on Order has the "Evocator of Epochs" one.

"Herald of Auberdrine" is a unique emblem awarded to the one player on each server who completed the ritual to release the dryads as a playable race.
    I think it is actually "Envoy of Aubedrine". I completed the ritual on Dawn, but deferred the title to Sapphire Sniper because she was instrumental in making sure we had all the pieces to do it.

"Demon Slayer" is a unique emblem awarded to PersonalJustice for being the first to solo SoG.

Should have a "Master Bug Hunter" emblem on Blight. :P How about one for being the first Dragon to have biped schools? :P

I don't think there is enough happening right now to write about, but I suppose someone could say "Hey, I'll do it!".
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Very Comprehensive LO.

I wanna give a shout out to Ranqthas on Chaos. Baella's Celebrity Deathpoint.

The "Dead Ringer" Emblem.

Zuraneve, Rhyming Rhapsodist, thats another exact example

Winter Solstice Envoy ofthe Auberdine comes to mind also. Shadow maybe?
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    You get the Free Grant! emblem by doing Elsa Baltos' quests in Tazoon
    In fact, you have be at least level 35 (adventure, current if I remember well) and speak to Grant Smyth before doing Elsa Baltos' quest .
    As you have done Elsa's quest, Grant's one is disable.
    I think Grant's quest gives the Free Grant! emblem and 25 silver coins.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

As you have done Elsa's quest, Grant's one is disable.
    this would explain why i've never been able to do the "free grant" one... which is fine by me, after the way he treated my cousin gwillimena! *scowls at the thought*

Thread Information