Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 140

Default Blight Delta 140

Blight has been updated with Delta 140 which includes the following additions, changes, and fixes:

• Additions
      • Bristugo is now a valid destination from the Training Island gates.
      • Genevia's destination pads are now valid from the main Genevia Gate.
      • New spell formula, Primal Health, is now available as loot.
      • New spell formula, Gift of Velocity, is now available as loot.

• Changes
      • Demon Flurry (the weapon) now does greater base damage, has increased hoard and coin value.
      • Demon Flurry (the buff) will now buff Dexterity by +150, extra attacks will do maximum damage and attacks have a greater chance of hitting.
      • Demonskin Staff now has increased hoard and coin value, has increased stats
      • Demonogii now has increased hoard and coin value, will give a greater percentage of damage done back at health, and will do greater base damage.
      • Ceremonial Shield and Scale are now attune-on-equip
      • The Rare Arbotus Squirrel trophies renamed to Rare Arbotus Squirrel Toe so they are more consistent with other trophies.
      • Dragon adventurers will now gain 9 points per level in Primal and Tooth&Claw.
      • Breeze, Quickening Breeze, and Rejuvenating Breeze are now on shared timers with themselves.
      • Valkor, Reklar, Son of Gigaroth, Fafnir, Daknor and Gruk will now all spawn more frequently.
      • Removed the chance for Valkor's Bone Guards to drop parts of the Valkor epic items.
      • Cleaned up Chieftan Bulok's treasure tables
      • Jewelry Set items will again drop as loot.
      • Bristugo is now a valid destination from the Morathaven Gate.

• Fixes
      • Fixed the damage reduction on Dire Wolf Alphas and Mani.
      • Fixed Jewelry Socket to apply to dragon_scale_head instead of claw.
      • Destination pad in Sanctuary Bay is now named properly
      • Druids, Monks and Spiritists will now gain the Ingenuity ability every 20 levels.
      • Dragon Fishing range is now the same as the Fishing Pole range.
      • Dire Wolf Alphas will spawn slightly less often and in fewer regions to keep them in line with being a more rare spawn.
      • Cobalt Golem Fragements have a greater chance of dropping now.
      • Reworked Valor and Vigilance quests to be one quest rather than multiple.
      • Reworked the treasure tables on Urgat the Wicket.
      • Urgat the Wicked will now spawn with better regularity.
      • Corrected the speed reduction on the Mithril-Marble Helian cargo disk.
      • Corrected the greet step in "Dragon Crafter Task: Craft 15 Mithril Bars"
      • Blight Anchor near Old Oaks has disappeared.
      • Fixed the majority of spawn regions where Max Quantity was greater than Max Number. Regions like this would cause mobs to disappear before they could be looted, or occasionally despawn before they could be killed. (Some regions still need to be fixed, but require the area to be looked at to fix other errors as well.)
      • Giant Chickens will no longer drop armor and weapons as loot.
      • Moved the Kion Militia quest series to the "quest bucket" system so that the quest icon will appear over npc heads.
      • Drain Strike ability now uses the Primal skill
      • Fangs of Fury will now properly give a 5% reduction in delay and recycle.
      • Fixed the description on the technique "Spell: Burning Damage I"

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Blight Delta 140

amon, i love you, you know that - but this:
    Additions

pardon my shouting but WHAT TOOK SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

2 new dragon spells? Interesting.

Will you also add the missing spell "Blight Resistance"?

Looks like a nice patch for me so far
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; May 12th, 2008 at 09:06 PM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Sweet I missed those 2 spells! Curses I guess I need to see about partioning my hard drive this week some time and see how hard getting duel boot up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Blight has been updated with Delta 140 which includes the following additions, changes, and fixes:

• Additions
      • New spell formula, Primal Health, is now available as loot.
      • New spell formula, Gift of Velocity, is now available as loot.

• Changes
      • Breeze, Quickening Breeze, and Rejuvenating Breeze are now on shared timers with themselves.
      • Valkor, Reklar, Son of Gigaroth, Fafnir, Daknor and Gruk will now all spawn more frequently.
      • Removed the chance for Valkor's Bone Guards to drop parts of the Valkor epic items.
      • Jewelry Set items will again drop as loot.
    • Fixes
      • Fixed the damage reduction on Dire Wolf Alphas and Mani.
      • Fixed Jewelry Socket to apply to dragon_scale_head instead of claw.
      • Destination pad in Sanctuary Bay is now named properly
      • Druids, Monks and Spiritists will now gain the Ingenuity ability every 20 levels.
      • Dragon Fishing range is now the same as the Fishing Pole range.
      • Corrected the speed reduction on the Mithril-Marble Helian cargo disk.
      • Fixed the majority of spawn regions where Max Quantity was greater than Max Number. Regions like this would cause mobs to disappear before they could be looted, or occasionally despawn before they could be killed. (Some regions still need to be fixed, but require the area to be looked at to fix other errors as well.)
      • Giant Chickens will no longer drop armor and weapons as loot.
      • Moved the Kion Militia quest series to the "quest bucket" system so that the quest icon will appear over npc heads.
      • Drain Strike ability now uses the Primal skill
      • Fangs of Fury will now properly give a 5% reduction in delay and recycle.
    Things that interest me

The "linked timers" on breeze spells means you can't use any other tier of "Quickening Breeze" while any Quickening Breeze is running?
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Awesome patch!!!

Not sure I like the attuning on equip of the ceremonail stuff, but such is the direction thigns are going. Simply stating my distaste.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Just yes. Each type is now linked to it's self. So if you cast T5 version then 1-4 start the recycle counter. But each of the three types are not linked. So you could still cast each of the T5 types one after another.

Blight has been updated with Delta

will this be applied retroactively? or will we only get it on levels gained since the patch?

IE: If i had a dragon at level 50, would i get 50 points added, since previous gain was only 8 per level

(at least, i tihnk previous gain was 8 per level?)

It was previously 8 for primal and t&c. I just logged into blight and my lvl 100 dragon has a base t&c of 1100 (70 from quests, 900 for levels and the rest from training points). Sexy
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Drain Strike VII - when you try to use the ability, it never goes off. There's a message "This attack requires fighting with Primal"
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Ah thanks for pointing that out cauri!

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Oh thanks for changing the demon weapons also
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

I've tried attacking with a Prime Bolt repeater, figured that might be "fighting with Primal" but no dice.

Give of Velocity - all Tiers - gives a 2:00:00 duration buff of + Bleed Resistance. Not just a typo; tested by Chromos and it does buff Bleed Resistance.

Primal Health has not yet been tested.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Amon - can you check out where Urgat the Wicked is hiding? I've been in the New T deadlands for the past hour and can't find him.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Primal Health has aldo been found; scribed by Chromos... it is also bugged; not castable regardless of primal skill - likely because there are no valid classes listed in the requirements. Only adventure level and primal skill are listed requirements; usually you'd see "Adult Dragon, Hatchling Dragon, Ancient Dragon, Khutit" also listed as a third line there.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Primal Health and Gift of Velocity spells are bugged

1. Gift of Velocity - gives Bleed resistance instead of Velocity boost

2. Primal Health - says it needs primal 920 BASE and lvl 92 ADV.... but I have 970 Base but I cant scribe the spell. Maybe the actuall requirements are higher than what it shows?

update: no one can scribe the spell because no valid classes are listed on the spell
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

*Jewelry Set items will again drop as loot.

Anyone know what we should expect these to drop from?

Hmm, no love for the Demonspike spear (or whatever its name is)?

The Demon Flurry looks really good now, almost too good. It beats out the Bloodthorn Bow in the highest damage mode available. The Bloodthorn is much more difficult to acquire, being a form + 5 pieces item vs. the Demon Flurry's available in a ready to use loot drop. Any plans to make a pass through the Blood weapons as well?

Drev

Demonbane Spike was done in the previous blight patch.

The demon weapons are now scaled so some will drop more often than others (basically divided into common, uncommon, rare and ultra-rare). Guess which end Flurry is on?

Btw, sorry about the bugs with the primal spells. I got those fixed tonight so hopefully we can get another patch to blight soon.

Oh and Drain Strike... Bit of a snag. i can't get it to accept primal. So I'm messing with it as a T&C ability and I put plans on the table for a new primal ability that is similar.

Oh and Drain Strike... Bit of a snag. i can't get it to accept primal. So I'm messing with it as a T&C ability and I put plans on the table for a new primal ability that is similar.
    Even better.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information