Thread: Failed Experament

Default Failed Experament

Hello. I am Carsia Wolfsong, created by the two Gnomes of New Rachavil experaments. Professor Ferdo Roonwinkle and Kodess his assistant. Before the experament took place or even thought of. Kodess explored the regiens onf ice outside the city of Mahagra near Wind Tower. It was there that he thought of me. Finding an old dragon's head barried in the grounds below, he then takes it back to friend Ferdo to look at. Both of them began to think clearly of an idea that could change history, but instead create a monster. Using their new up to day technoligy and experamentations. They began to form a new life like egg process using two dragon's DNA substances aswell as the dragon that used to be.. By using the new strands of DNA from the elder dragon it began to take shape within the egg creating as I am today. Although not hatched completly, apart of me was not fully developed. * Writting this message out * You are correct. My vocal capabilities. During the experament there has been accidents and complications that the Gnomes failed to explain. Others kindred begin to find out secreats. So as the Gnomes takes the egg without fullying developing launches me onto Skalkaar and from there my journey begain. Not knowing what my purpose in life was, but I wanted to seek it out and find out why I was here. Or even perhaps.. Created.

Default Re: Failed Experament

Quote Originally Posted by Carsia Wolfsong View Post
    Finding an old dragon's head barried in the grounds below
    Probably was an old helian...thought his derned head off. *Smirks* Hopefully you got some lunus dna in the mess, dear. Welcome to the world, whatever your source. All dragon are kin.

<ooc> Nice rp story line, more original than many!

Wink Re: Failed Experament

Carsia I want to let you know that no matter what happens. Your my best friend and I will do as much as I can to help you. I know a Carsia in the past but she died long ago, and I know that when I took you to see the Gnomes you had nothing, but greif over your past and wanting to know the truth is what I had to show you. I don't regret doing it, but I am sorry for what has happened, but as others has mentioned. You are a dragon kin and if you are not able to do the Rites. I will still be by your side no matter what size, shape or form you choose to have. We are friends to the end and even though the Carsia I know is dead. You remind me of her in some memory so I thank you for exitsing. I know you find your way of what your purpose is in this life. That for certain. So welcome to Istaraia my friend!

precious carsia, you are no monster. professor roonwinkle and kodess had no right to tinker with your birth, and i hope you do successfully find a way to undo the decay they caused .

i'll get busy with the confectioner research and see if there's something with the life force from the gifted recipes that can help. i know that the draconic celebration cake and chocolate mice have a special effect on dragons; perhaps i can find something chocolately and high in protein that will help you specifically.

remind me every so often if you wish to test what i've come up with. in the meantime, good luck with getting to the right of passage and bolstering your physical self with its magical energies - i hope professor roonwinkle was correct with that theory!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Awdz, in your research, you may want to also see if the addition of essence orbs in the recipes help boost Carsia. From my own initial workings with a golem ashling named Lithiane, we found out that her ash shedding could be controlled and halted by a diet of essence orbs of all types (tier 6 being the absolute best at it). Perhaps they could help her as well.

And hello, Carsia. It's good to see you walking around.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Smile Re: Failed Experament

Reading apone the research on The Rites of passage, If she is able to make a Mirrior by her own claws and is able to see to see herself in Adult form she might beable to have a Chance to do the Rites.. Aswell if however she is Gifted and her body stops the degradation process, that could buy her some time for when she hits her 40th years. These are all researches I have looked up so far about her Rites aswell as herself as far as being a dragon goes.. So far from what I've seen shes progressed passed the Gifted stage and her body has finally stoped Degrading so there is a plus for her ^_^.. IN the same note when she gets to the stage of starting her RoP. She would have to looked into the Elder's advices and Biped support.

Thread Information