Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 141

Default Blight Delta 141

The following features, changes, and fixes were applied to Blight as part of Delta 141:

• FEATURE: Add customer service support for plot purchase history.

• CHANGE: Drain Strike no longer uses the Primal skill. Other changes to the ability line:
      • Now has a post-delay, a damage multiplier, does maximum damage on hit
      • The amount of life drained by the hit is lower and scales based on the level of the ability
      • Drain Strike now costs hoard to use
      • Drain Strike now has associated animation and particle effect

• FIX: We believe that the majority of the regions which had monsters that disappeared before they could be looted, or would disappear while engaged in combat, have been fixed. If you continue to experience this bug, please submit a support ticket with the location you were fighting in and what you were fighting at the time you experienced it so we can look into that area.
      • FIX: Players will find a different hunting experience in some of the following areas due to this change: Lesser Aradoth (some spawns); Selen Forest; Spiritous Swamp; Eastern Deadlands; Western Deadlands; Satyr Islands; Bitter Pickle; around most Blight Anchors; as well as Fire and Flame Wolves.
    • FIX: Adjusted spawn and treasure for Selen Forest Dire Wolves.
    • FIX: Fillet will no longer offer the "Iron Confectioner" quest to players who become confectioners after completing that quest series, but will give those players the "Iron Confectioner" emblem they missed out on.
    • FIX: Gift of Velocity II - V will properly buff flyspeed, not bleed r.esistance.
    • FIX: Primal Health is now castable by dragons.
    • FIX: Gift of Velocity and Primal Health are now scribable by Dragons.
    • FIX: Urgat the Wicked will now really for sure spawn deep inside the New Trismus Deadlands now.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 141

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The following features, changes, and fixes were applied to Blight as part of Delta 141:

• FEATURE: Add customer service support for plot purchase history.
    what is that exactly ?

Means we now know who owned a plot and when. Or rather, from this point forward.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

• CHANGE: Drain Strike no longer uses the Primal skill. Other changes to the ability line:
      • Now has a post-delay, a damage multiplier, does maximum damage on hit
      • The amount of life drained by the hit is lower and scales based on the level of the ability
      • Drain Strike now has associated animation and particle effect
    Can you give any info on how the damage multiplier, hoard use, and amount drained scale per tier? Does the Drain Strike VII change all (different multiplier, different hoard coast, etc)?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

You can find them on blight.

Can't say as I'm thrilled to see another hoard-using ability. I hope that is one heckuva wallop or heal it provides.

Now that leaves us with Firebreath and tailwhip as short-cycling combat abilities. The rest (iir, at work currently) are all pretty long cool-down or use hoard. I'm already close to burning more hoard than I gain as it is to keep fighting at a decent pace. Otherwise I have to take breaks to let my abilities cycle back up, usually waiting longer for them than health.

I dropped a topic about this in suggestions a bit ago.

Anywho keep up the good fight!

Dain strike does much more damage now, I do 300-350 damage with it, but it only heals me for 8 health >.> does that work as intended ?

Edit : it heald me for 157 health once. I dunno what changed

Urgat is spawning now on an almost instant respawn. I did complete the Valor and Vigilance part but see at least one issue. The blighted key is required to advance the quest but it is a random drop. As a 153 rating ranger, killing him over and over for the drop was no problem (1 shot kill), but it might be a lot tougher for a group of lvl 10-15s. The key should either be a quest generated drop, ie everyone gets one when they loot, or it shouldn't be required to advance the quest.

As a one shot "defeat this guy and save the town" it blows any sense of immersion to have to kill him over and over and over just to satisfy a loot mechanic limited aspect of the quest.

After receiving the xp and silver reward I re-greeted Pratt. He then acknowledged the key and said to hold on to it. Re-greeting him again listed the V and V Followup quest, but the link does not function. It may just be a placeholder, though.

Drev

Hm lol? It always costed hoard, just checked on order, costs 200 hoard to activate it =P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Um, I htink you looked at the wrong ability Takora. I just checked all 7 Drain strikes on order, no hoard cost.

Hm no sir but i got the last ability, the ancient one (drain stike 8) that you get in the rift that one costs hoard but for you I have a pic

*kiss*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I think he thought you meant the first 7 cost which they do not, just the 8th Ancient only ability does.

Old drain VIII was.....200% increase ...100% absorption rate.

Not sure which is higher will check tomorrow or later this eve/early morning.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Damage is about 100 points up with the newer version, but the healed amount is slightly lower.

The hoard cost is more than double I don't think 100 extra damage is worth the additional 290 hoard (Drain VIII was 590 hoard on blight)
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I've come to a similar conclusion and would like to expand upon that line of thinking.

for 590 HV I get upwards of 400 damage. +50 attack (chance to hit)
    I heal about 200

The old one I do over 250 and heal the same.

I don't really care about the healing. But...

for 640 (Gold rage 7) I get bare minimum of 700 damage ( weak rage) per hit of three.

50 more hoard for lots more damage over 590 for like 400ish damage.

The healing either needs a boost...maybe more hit-% chance? for that cost.

Or make it a wee bit cheaper. Eitehr way...I like the new drain strike better. Just needs tweaked. I will say however...Drain strike 8 (old version) does a better job of draining than the new one...which...does more damage. (Its my beleife that damage is better...) however, if you are aiming for *drain* the old version is still better.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

something tells me huntin in the selen forest will be a blast, even better than playin loot the wolfies

I'm very curious to see what the other tier damage mod and % drained is. Being a 100 lvl dragon, I can't see how the ability progresses through the tiers.

Can we get that info posted? I don't really want to level a dragon from 1 - 70 to see the difference
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Drain strike VII

Lore in the description - cool.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    something tells me huntin in the selen forest will be a blast, even better than playin loot the wolfies
    I've been hunting in Selen Forest, and it seems that the spawn is allot less. The loot is quite balanced now. But the Alphas still seem to hit quite alot.

Also a few spawns more wouldnt be bad, the wolves dont seem to attack very fast even if nearby.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Thread Information