Thread: oh remember the good time we have before the first bigh patch sigh sigh

Wailmer

Default oh remember the good time we have before the first bigh patch sigh sigh

well i remember all the good time i have with hoz before the first big patch *sniff*
    yes we have less mob less land to explore less tech etc..
    but i have only minor ingame problem before i have my plot my place for mob and resource etc... and i was happy and have a lot of fun
    ahhhh good day more i remember and more i want go back at this time :))

Default Re: oh remember the good time we have before the first bigh patch sigh sigh

I remeber running around among the few tier III Golems, fighting Wraiths and Wolfes, and some more Wolfes, Deadly Ogres and reainmated. Or draging disk of logs, Granite, Nickelfrom South or South East Harro to my plot if there still was some.

Maybe the game was better for lvl 1-40 but not for lvl 40+ really. Now its more equall to all but it had some form of charm.

Im convinced that the devs will solve all current problems really.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Wailmer

Default Re: oh remember the good time we have before the first bigh patch sigh sigh

yeahhh i hope this too i want play hoz forever :))

Mark

Old good times?

let me explain the DB problems, do you remember rollbacks? after the patch i have not see a single new rollback. this is the better thing introduced after patch, we have new lands to explore, we have new mobs, we have a lot of new things to do! now, the devs have only to determine how use this new features introduced in game, and this is simply a time reason, for now the game is working good, i'm sure that in the next few months we have more features, we have back ours plots, and the past will be remembered as: the past, only this [;)]

Thread Information